Meeting A New Face

Kishi woke up early the next day.He took a look at his legs "Well,after what happened last night...I didn't think it was real.." Mitoru opened the door "Kishi?You're already awake?" He greeted her "Good morning!" Mitoru closed the door.She went to him and said "You'll be allowed to go and talk with other people now.I'll help you move around if you want." He smiled "I think I'll take a wheelchair." She nodded and brought in a wheelchair.She helped him get on,and then Kishi laughed "It's like a chair!With wheels!" Mitoru whispered "Heehee he's still like a kid,even if he's so smart.." The brown haired boy faced his nurse "Let's go!" The nurse laughed then opened the door.The two went out of the operating room.

Mitoru and Kishi passed by a young boy.The other boy's face reminded him of a soccer ball.His somewhat long hair curled up a bit,which made his head look round.All he needed left was black and white hair,but he had dark brown hair.He smiled "Hi!" The other boy who was also on a wheelchair stopped to chat.He replied "Hey." Kishi looked at the boy's arm "I'm Chrysaor!But most people just call me Kishi!" The boy smiled "I'm Otomaru." Mitoru said "I have something to do,so I'll leave you two here for a while ok?" Kishi nodded.Otomaru said "Well,how's your stay?How long have you been here?" Kishi replied "It's been pretty good so far.I came here like...yesterday.At least when I woke up I was here." Otomaru sighed "You know...I'd love to be on my piano playing Mozart but unfortunately.." Kishi nodded "Yes.I know.I would be playing soccer...but I can't even walk.." Otomaru said calmly "Don't worry.One day,your legs will recover,as well as my arm." Kishi looked down.He murmured "I broke my legs at the age of five.Nice going,Kishi." Otomaru tried to distract the boy by conversation "So...you're seven years old,Kishi?" Kishi said "U-uh...yeah!Yes,I'm seven.." The musician said "I have a younger brother who's about your age right now.His name is Takuto." Kishi nodded "So you're not seven?I wanna guess!" The older boy laughed "Okay,okay.Go on." Before Kishi could answe,Mitoru came back "I'm sorry for stopping your chat,but I need to show you your room Kishi." Kishi looked at her then looked at Otomaru "So...9?" Otomaru nodded.He just smiled at him.Kishi turned his head and said "Mitoru-san,let's go!Bye Otomaru!" Mitoru pushed the wheelchair.Otomaru waved at him while the boy was leaving.

They went through the halls of the hospital.Kishi said "It's really creepy here..." Mitoru jokingly said "Yes it is,there are ghosts that appear here every night." Kishi became scared and started to panic "Aah!Ghoost!Ghoosts!" Mitoru realized here mistake then said calmly "Don't worry Kishi,I'll be there to protect you from the ghosts ok?" Kishi sniffed "O-okay.." Mitoru and Kishi passed by more rooms until they reached room number 13.They entered it.It wasn't exactly a big room,but Kishi decided it would be enough.There was a balcony,and a glass sliding door.There was even a TV.Kishi smiled when he saw the room "I'll be staying here?" Mitoru nodded "Yes!And now you can watch again all Inazuma Japan's matches!" Kishi was excited.Inazuma Japan was his favorite team.Mitoru asked "Umm...Kishi?Who's you're favorite player?" Kishi yelled without hesitation "Kiyama Hiroto!" Mitoru smiled then messed with Kishi's hair "When you recover,do you want to be an attacking midfielder ?" Kishi nodded his head quickly.Mitoru looked at the sun "Oh...it's noon already.I need to leave for a while ok?" Kishi said "Ok.." Mitoru helped him get on the bed then left.Kishi fiddled with the remote "Korea...USA...Cotarl!" Kishi watched matches for the rest of the day.