one-shot

"This is the police, drop the weapon and get your hands up!" John looks at the young guy in white hoodie, his grip tightens on the gun towards him, but if you look closely, you can see that his hands are trembling.

Afraid? Yes, he's afraid, but yet, at the same time, excited.

Jeff the Killer, who doesn't know this renowned serial killer that can escape any of the police forces' palm? But here, he is, right before his eyes, ready to surrender.

"I repeat, drop the weapon and put your hands up immediately!" John shouted, his finger rests on the trigger, ready to press at anytime.

"Tap!"

The knife fell on the ground, and Jeff slowly puts his hands up.

"Now slowly turn around" John holds on to the gun and demanded, his pupils dilated in excitement, like how a predator looks at its prey.

John knows that he will be promoted for sure, from a policeman to the manager, John couldn't be happier than that. But just as he was about to get the handcuffs out of the pocket, a sudden pang came to his mind and he looked down to his leg.

There's a long cut on his upper knee, and it started to bleed so fast, and eventually he feels light-headed, dizzy, and convulsive.

Shit, he went straight for the blood vessel, John grimaced and helplessly fell on the ground. His vision started to get blurry, forming red and yellow spots everywhere. He saw the killer, with a wide grin on his face, slowly walking towards him with the blood-covered knife on his hand. Each of his steps are a fearful attempt to John, as he gave it all and shot at the killer's leg.

"Fuck!" Jeff grunted, he'd never thought that policeman could even move a finger rather than shooting him. Guess he'd underestimated him.

"Argh! Damn it I fucking hate guns! Just notice how loud and heavy they are, and it fucking hurts when you get shot!" Jeff grunted and looks at the policeman with anger "You asshole, guess you've never used a knife before, how about I give you a free trial?"

John closed his eyes in fear, ready for the final stab but instead, heard the sound of a gun fired, and the killer collapses right in front of his eyes.

"You over there, are you okay?" A police came over to his side with two more policeman and they handcuffed Jeff, keeping him away from the knife as he struggles to escape.

John looked at his wound and let out a breath of relief before passing out. The police hurried to his side and helped him get into the car while saying to Jeff:

"Young man, get emotionally ready for your future life in prison, because it's gonna be damn rough" The police said with a smirk on his face, that Jeff wanted to carve it so badly. If you want to smile, then I'll help you, fucking asshole. Jeff thought as he was aggressively pushed into the police car.

The car then started to drive away, not noticing the man behind the bushes who witnessed everything.

•••••••••••••••••
"The subject's real name is Jeffery Woods, but is mostly known as Jeff the Killer, around 19-20 years old, and once went to a hospital because of a severe burn, and to an asylum because of mental disorder" Mark holds the document in his hand, frowned a bit "That's all we know about him"