Seduce and Destroy 1

#Nightmare

Louise

"Louise." He softly called my name. I really like it when he's the one who says it.

"Where is she?" My eyes widened. Did he know?

"Who are you preferring to?" I absent-mindedly said

"Laurice." Isang pangalan. Pero hindi ko inaasahan na marinig mula sa kanya.

Without a word, i quickly ran as fast as i could to get away from the shitty situation. I ran into Laurice's room.

She was sleeping peacefully. I really don't want to wake her up but we needed to get away from here.

"Where are we going?" She innocently said

"Shh." I shushed her for not to make a noise.

My heart is beating fast. I am having an adrenaline rush. Fuck. This is not going to happen. How did he know?!

"Louise! Get the hell out of there! I want to see Laurice! I want to see our-"

"Wake up, Louise!" I opened my eyes as i've heard that annoying voice of my mother.

Fudge. I am sweating like a pig. Beads of my sweat are falling down from my head. My heart is still beating fast.

It was just a fucking dream-no scratch that, it was a freaking nightmare! And it felt so surreal. Hindi ako alam kung ano ang mararamdaman ko kapag nalaman niya.

"Louise, darling. Are you okay?" My mother worridly asked me

I nodded as a responce. Cat got my tongue. Nanlalambot ang katawan ko. I can't explain what i am feeling right now.

"Where's Laurice?" I hurridly asked

"Ma, where's Laurice? I need to see her now!" Maiiyak iyak kong sabi.

"Anak, she's in school! Why, what happened?" Worried was written all over in her face.

Naka hinga ako ng maluwag nang sabihin niyang sa school si Laurice. I-I thought that dream was true.

"Hey, answer me." She said

"I'm fine, Ma."

"Are you sure?"

I gave her a warm smile. Re-assuring her that i'm okay. She smiled back. A genuine smile. I was mesmerised for a minute. I stared at her na para bang wala nang bukas. Na parang.. mawawala na siya.

She took a deep breath as a sign of relief.

"I wanted to give this to you, a long time ago but i didn't had the chance."

She reached for her pocket and there was a simple and yet elegant ring. She took my hand and hand it over to me.

"Keep this ring. This ring symbolizes our love for you. This ring was passed generations by generations in the Clemente clan. In our clan. And you're the next one.." She softly said

"Always bring this with you. It has a secret. A secret that you'll find out soon. Don't ever give this to anyone." She added

I was in complete aw. I couldn't take away my eyes off the ring. What's the secret that she's talking about? There's something wrong.

She cupped my cheeks then embraced me tightly. She was smiling all the time. And i knew there was something off.

"Take care of yourself always. Always remember, we love you so much. And we're willing to do anything to protect you and Laurice. You'll always be my bundle of joy. Don't get caught." She winked at me. But instead of smiling, i frowned at her.