Chaper 1: My birthday

Beep! Beep! I jumped out my bed, finally the day I've been waiting for. Half-past six I've got one hour and a half to: 1-shower, 2- get dressed, 3- eat and 4- get to school, I'm kinda annoyed that I have to go to school on my birthday but my party is tomorrow and I'm going to ask Brandon to come to my party! Squeeee! He's so cute with his blue eyes that sparkle in the sun and his brown hair that's always messy! I just hope wants to come, my party is going to be awesome! We are going to a really cool trampolining place, then go for a fancy dinner and after that I'm going to have three people round for a sleepover; Daisy, Izzy and Brandon! Well I know Daisy and Izzy are coming but I don't not for sure if Brandon is coming, I just hope he doesn't think that I'm a insecure Dork! He's proberly going to go somewhere with Mackenzie! Errrrrr! Sometimes I wish I'm a superhero so I can get rid of all the mean people in the world then my life would be perfect! Anyway I need to stop talking about how amazing Brandon is and go shower and get dressed.

Time for breakfast. Hmmm, what should I have? I want hoops but I want chocolate crumpets, but I also want-
" Happy Birthday Lizzie!"
" Thanks Mum! But I better get going!"
"Okay sweetheart but be home as soon as you can!" I grabbed some toast and ran out the door but I didn't even get down the street before I tripped and fell on my face,
"Are you alright!" Someone was behind me, I wasn't sure who it was but I recognised that voice.
"Yes I'm fine" I grabbed their hand and they pulled my up. It was Brandon! He was actually holding my hand! Squeeeee!
"Good I thought you were hurt, I don't know what I'd do without you!, oh I mean I don't know what I'd do if...err..."
OMG did Brandon just......Squeeeee!
"Same here! Oh, I need to ask you something"
" um...okay"
"I was...errr....wondering if you wanted to come to my party?" I said shuving an invertation into his hand.
"Yes I'd love to!" He replied as he reached for my hand. We started talking and before we knew it we were a school, and when we were alone ( well thought we were alone ) he hugged me. Squeeee!
"See you later Lizzie" he said
"Bye!" I replied

"Lizzie!" It was Mackenzie, errrrr, why does she have to stick her nose in my personal bissness.
"What!"
"That little thing you and Brandon had going on won't last long!"
"Whatever Mackenzie"
"You won't be saying that when I takeover the world...err...I mean Brandon just feels sorry for you but he really likes me, toodles!" She sashayed away, err I hate it when she sashays.

All day I couldn't concentrate, and when school finished Daisy and Izzy caught Brandon hugging me again! Squeee! But then someone pushed me and I fell into the garbage, then she started to twirl her hair and flirt with him like who does that!
"Hi Brandon, so do you want to go to that new Italian tomorrow night?" Said Mackenzie as she leaned in for a kiss but Brandon ran over to me and pulled me up.
"Are you alright?" He said as Daisy and Izzy ran over to me.
"Yea are you alright?"said Daisy.
"I think she's okay but her cloths aren't and she-" said Izzy but
Daisy gave her a kick to shut her up "hey that hurt!"
"Come one lets get you home" Daisy said dragging me by my arm,
"Oh see you tomorrow Lizzie!" Brandon said leaving the opposite direction,
"Not on my watch!" Said Mackenzie