Chapter 2: an extraodinary gift

Finally we arrived at my house, I was so happy and confused. Was that hug from Brandon a 'friend' hug like I give Izzy and Daisy, or was it a 'I want you to be my girl friend' hug?
" I can't believe what Mackenzie did!" Izzy said handing me a pair of jeans and a blouse.
" I can that girl is a shark in high-heels and lip gloss!" Daisy said pretending to be a shark.
" Thanks you guys" I said giving them a hug, then I quickly got changed.
" We don't want to get in the way of your family time so we will go now" said Daisy grabbing Izzy by the arm and dragging her towards the door,
"Bye Lizzie!" Shouted Izzy.

Soon after Daisy and Izzy left, my mum told me to sit on the sofa and wait until she got back. Five minutes later she came back holding two boxes one large on and one small one.
" This is something very special so be very careful" said mum as she handed the gifts to me. "When you were born, this appeared next to you with a note that said 'give to your daughter this when she turns 14, as then will she need it most. Guard this with your life and use it for good, there is two of your kind who will save the world from evil, the kitten and the cat.' I'll leave you to find out yourself" said mum.
"Okay thanks mum!" I said, I carefully opened the smallest present and inside was a small necklace with a kitten on it, aww! It was so cute! As I picked it up, I noticed a note
It said ' Were this necklace and never take it off, if you do you will dissapear forever' I carefully put on the necklace.

I picked up the other box, it was quite heavy for a gift. I opened it and the most adorable kitten jumped out onto my knee, awww!
"Hi I'm kitty" said the kitten, I just sat there with my mouth wide open looking really stupid." I'm your magical feline friend, I will help you when your saving the world!"
"Wait what! I'm not a super hero so how I'm I meant to save the world?!" I said
" well actually you are a super hero and you will be saving the world! Here this is your outfit! Your a kitten as well except you can fly and I can't! It's not fair!" Kitty handed me the cutest outfit,
"What I can fly!" I said amazed
"Yes stop bragging an put on the outfit!" I quickly put on the outfit,"Now try flying, just jump as high as you can!" I jumped and sure enough I was flying!
"Awesome! Now how do I move around?"
"You just walk like you would normally, it doesn't take a super hero to figure that out!"

After about an hour I had mastered flying!
"Who is the other hero?"
" I've no idea, but I guess we'll find out!" Said Kitty, "Also never take that necklace off, other wise your powers will disappear and so will you, forever!"
"Don't worry I promise I won't!" I said, someone was coming and kitty hid inside my pocket, quickly slipped on a hoodie and some jeans on over the top of my super hero outfit,
"Hi, did you like your present?" Asked mum,
"Yes! Thanks" I hugged her
"Because I've got another one from me and dad!" Mum said handing me another small box, I opened it and inside was a the new phone I wanted, yay! I've been begging mum and dad for this phone for months! "Do you like it?"
"Mum I love it!" I said hugging her,
"Good!" She said hugging me back,
"Hey your squishing me!" Kitty said