Chapter 1

So I had planned on uploading this chapter last night, but somethings came up. Hope you guys enjoy this one:)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The sun hit my back, making the heat very uncomfortable. I rolled over, feeling warm air hitting my face. I opened my eyes, finding Hutch laying beside me. His face was only few inches away from mine. It was so close that I could almost touch my lips to his.

I closed my eyes, snapping them open when I realized what this could mean. I scooted away from him, falling off the edge of the bed. I let out a girlie squeal as my warm butt cheeks hit the cold tile floor. Hutch suddenly appeared at the edge of the bed and looked down at me.

I could feel my face heat up as he stared down at my naked body. "Hutch, stop looking!" I yelled, wincing as the pounding in my head started. I pulled the bed sheets to my body, wrapping them tightly around me. "What the hell happened last night?" I asked him, looking around for my clothes.

He snapped his head at me, his eyes cold and hard. "I don't remember shit. But I do know that you can't tell anyone about this." he growled, his body shaking in anger.

My body also shook, but in fear. "You have nothing to worry about. If my sister or parents find out about this, I'm dead." I hissed, ignoring the beating in my head. I spotted my panties and quickly slipped them on. "Have you seen my dress?" I asked him, moving around the few chairs in the room.

I spotted a piece of clothing on the floor, one similar to the color and texture of my dress. "Yeah, I don't think you can wear it though." he said, picking up more torn pieces. I stared at him, feeling panic rising in me.

"What are we going to do? What am I going to do?" I kept asking myself, running my fingers through my hair. "What about my bra? Have you seen it?" I turned to Hutch, who was getting out of bed. His muscles shone brightly against the sun, making him have a natural glow.

There was something different about him. And it wasn't the fact that he stood naked in front of me, but I just couldn't tear my eyes away from him. It was as if he had me mesmerized. Everything around me disappeared, nothing existed other than him.

Something hit my arms and I looked down, finding my grey, lacy bra. "Thanks." I murmured, turning around and putting it on. I turned to look at him as he changed, his clothes perfectly in tact, not a single scratch. I frowned, crossing my arms across my chest. "So you rip my clothes but not yours." I commented.

He turned to look at me, a strand of hair falling on his beautiful face. "I'm the wolf sweetie, You're just the-" he didn't finish his sentence, probably not sure of what to say.

I rolled my eyes, going to the closet and finding different types of clothes. I took out some skinny jeans, slipping them on and then a black top. I slipped into my heels and brushed my fingers through my hair once more.

"No one is going to find out." I assured him, walking out of the room.

I arrived home, grateful that everyone was out. I went into the kitchen, seeking some Advil. I groaned when I didn't find them "Have a good time last night, little sister?" Amen said behind me. I quickly spun around, regretting the movement because everything turned blurry.

"Yeah I did. Why?" I asked, closing my eyes and willing myself not to puke in front of her.

She scuffed, making me open my eyes. "You know you have love bites all over your neck right?" she asked. My hand shot to my neck, my eyes widening in surprise.

"Crap." I cursed, moving past her. I ran to my room, locking the door behind me. I looked in the mirror and nonetheless, I had purple marks on my neck. I rubbed my forehead, looking for something to cover them.