Chapter 2: School

She finally finished her glory walk and stopped to say to me "I know what happened at your last school, your boyfriend cheated on you, yeah I was the dirty mistress" I broke down, I thought it was all over and done with but as soon as she said that I knew that I just couldn't handle it, I ran to the bathroom to get all of my feelings and tears out of my system, I fixed my makeup and started looking for my class, of course no one offered to help me, the chick that ruined my days name was Ryley she was the queen of this idiotic school, God knows why, she was just a bitch.

I finally found my class but decided to ditch anyway cause I looked like a mess, I went home and drank a bottle of my moms wine and I'm pretty sure that I passed out, but I woke up with a killer headache, my mom wasn't home she was having a day with her girlfriends at the mall or something. There was bleach in my cupboard, I considered drinking it about 4 times but then I thought, what the hell i'm such a dumbass for even thinking that, like what does that even solve? I stayed at home the whole day, how pathetic am I ? I let her win, why did I?

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO READS THIS I LOVE YOU ALL xx