Chapter 3: soccer and lunch

School. The one thing I want to end in my life. Actually no I just want to end my whole life, but hey, what does that solve?! Mom found out about the wine and the ditching but she wasn't as mad as I thought she would be. I did make a friend at school, his name is Noah, he's like me, misunderstood and unheard. Schools been going for a couple of weeks now and it's felt like the longest fortnight of my life. My teachers dislike me, the students hate me, ah if you can't beat em join em, I hate me too. Noah and I decided to ditch again and go to McDonald's for lunch, no one else goes there so at least we get some alone time. In the FRIEND way.

I had my first soccer match of the season tonight and I so wasn't ready. I did like no running during the break, so good luck to me, I got into my soccer uniform and went and played an awful game of soccer, at least it's better then school! Of course we lost the match because my team is terrible, absolute junk. We have never won a game and every day I beg for them to put me in a different team but there isn't enough space is any other teams, so I guess I just have to deal.

THANKS GUYS I REALLY APPRECIATE THAT YOU GUYS HAVE STUCK AROUND, IF YOU LIKE TWISTS AND TURNS I SUGGEST THAT YOU READ ON 💕