» national15

"wait. explain it again please," g-dragon sighed, he didn't want to irritate the staff but he wanted to really understand this survival show if he was going to be the main tutor/host.

"okay. basically there are 15 girls, all from different companies. some well-known. others? no. there will be many rounds to this show and only the last 6 remaining will win the show and become the official nation's girl group for 5 years, unless they want to renew their contract for another 5 years making it 10 in total. after 10 years they cannot continue being the official girl group. this generation will be the first generation. nope this isn't rotational like j-pop or anything, it's pure k-pop, they will have different group names and there will be 5 years difference until the next generation debuts. got it?" the main writer questioned.

"wow, interesting concept. i'll be happy to lead them." g-dragon said while standing up, ready to leave.

"perfect! well then. this conversation is wrapped up." the writer grinned, getting ready to pack her belongings.

"but wait. who's going to pick who is eliminated and won and stuff?" jiyong's gaze travelled over back to the female writer.

"haven't you worked it out yet? it's you jiyong, oppa! your picking who loses and wins in the first 3 rounds." she laughed.

"ah." 

"and then it's the audience's choice." she bursted out laughing.

"aish. what is it with you. sometimes even i wonder why i have such a weird girlfriend with a weird job." he shakes his head jokingly.

okay, i seriously did not know how to start this chapter. i hope you guys apply and if you want to apply comment which company you want to be a trainee of in this apply fic c:

-anushka c::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::