How Could You Do This To Me?? Chapter Five

This shows a little bit about her scars and past.

hope you like it.

Comment!

Vote!

Fan!

Ill Love You Forever!!

xoxo

KassandraJoy

Chapter Five!!

We sped off down the high way as if nothing could stop us. Jamie was obvioulsy really pissed off. I looked out the window and was content. It felt as if nothing was holding me back. I told Jamie I loved him. Someone knows my secret. I dont have to carry the baggage anymore.

I glanced over at Jamie, and saw that his jaw was clentched and his nuckles were white, as if he was gripping the steering wheel with immense force.

" Jamie, Where are we going?" I asked as I looked back out the windshield. I could tell we were going to exit the highway at the amount of ease he put on the pedal.

" We are going to my house, to talk about Everything." He said as he turned onto the off ramp and made his way down the exclusive road I have been on many times before.

" Okay." He let one of his hands rest on his thigh. I picked my hand up and put it on to of his. He hesitated then he intertwined our fingers. He pulled up into his driveway and turned off the engine. I opened my door first as he started to open his. I got out and walked up to the house. I waited by the front door as he slowly took his time walking up to the front door.

His house wasn't big, but it wasnt super small either. It had a pretty lawn that was obviously taken good care of. His bright blue front door didn't match any other color on the outside of his house. The house has about three bedrooms, two bathrooms, a kitchen and a living room.

I opened the door and stepped inside. Once the door actually closed I got a burst of fear well up inside me. What if jamie thought it was all my fault? What if he sided with my dad? I clutched my hands into fists and slowly walked over to the couch. I sat down and grabbed a pillow and held it to my chest. I stared at the ground and vaguely noticed that Jamie sat on the opposite side of the couch.

" Aubrey, I need to know, everything that he did to you. Everything." I looked up at him, as tears welled up into my eyes. I couldnt tell him every gruesome detail. He would think I was nuts and that my dad never did those things to me. Right?

" Jamie, if im going to tell you then you need to be on my side. Not his. You have to believe me. You have to know that I didn't cause any of this to happen to myself. I did nothing wrong Ever." I pleaded as I looked at the ground.

" I love you, and I will believe you. You didnt deserve this, no matter what he tells you. You didnt deserve to be treated as his play thing." Anger dripped off of Jamies voice as he sat with his hands crossed in the middle of his lap.

" Can I show you?"

" Only if you want to."

I stood up and pulled my hoodie off. I didnt care if he saw the cuts or the scars anymore. I just knew he loved me for me.I pulled my shirt all the way off and turned around. I took my hand and touched the wrinkly spot in the small fo my back that was about the size of a golf ball.

" This one he gave me when I was twelve. He took a spoon and stuck it in the flame on the stove and held it to my skin after he tied me up. He told me I messed up while I was cooking dinner for him one night."

I turned around and to my right side. Pointing to about six small dots.

" He did this when I was thirteen. He burnt me with his cigarette. He said that I was a cow and deserved to be branded."

Tears rolled down my cheek as I slowly pulled my pants down revealing the scar the went down from my thigh to my knee.

" This he gave me one day after I got home from school when I was twelve. I walked in and he hit me and made me fall. He stabbed my thigh and tore it down to my knee. He said I killed my mom and took her life. That I caused her pain, so now I deserved pain, and deserved to die."

I pulled my pants back up and put my shirt on. I sat on the couch facing him.

" Jamie, when I was fourteen years old, on my birthday, I lost my virginity to my own father. He raped me and told me that it was my birthday present. He raped me at least once a week for a year. Until he got a girlfriend. That only lasted about two years. Then it started again. About four months ago it started." I stopped talking as I started to sob. I leaned into the back of the couch and just cried. I didn't know what was going on with jamie.

For some reason I desperatly needed him to comfort me. I glanced over at him and he had tears falling down his cheeks. He was just staring at me. He reached over and pulled me into a hug. I clutched onto him.

" Your not going back there ever again." he said as he rubbed my back and rocked me back and forth.

I don't know how long we were like that but, the next thing I knew I woke up,laying on his chest, and it was dark outside. I yawned and stretched. I looked down at his face and smiled a little smile. I kissed his lips and got up off the couch. I walked into the fridge and I grabbed a water bottle out of the fridge.

If im going to be staying here I need my stuff. I just have to make sure that my dads not home when I get it. I walked over to the phone. I dialed my house number and counted the rings... one...two...three...four...five..answering machine. I guess hes not home. I put the phone back and walked outside. There sitting in the driveway was my car. I walked over to it and noticed a note on the seat. It read:

Jamie,

I got your message, and I brought bre's car like you asked. You sounded pretty shaken up on the phone, which means something was wrong. Its okay, I wont ask questions.----- Lukas.

Lukas was Jamie's best guy friend. Jamie must have called and asked him to drop my car off. I walked back into the house, and to the counter. I grabbed a sticky note off the fridge and a pen.

Jamie,

My dad isnt home so I took my car that lukas dropped off, and im going to get some clothes. Ill be back in about an hour.

Love, Aubrey.

P.S Thanks for listening

I grabbed my hoodie and slipped my shoes on. I hopped in my car and drove onto the highway. Once I got onto my road I slowed down. I pulled into my drive way and got out. I walked into the house and stood silent for a few mintues. Hoping my dad wasnt here. Satisfied I walked down the hall and got to my bed room door. I opened it. I walked down the steps and over to my closet. I grabbed my baby blue suitcases out of the back, and opened them in the middle. I threw a bunch of clothes in each one. Once they were full I put them out into my room. I went back in and grabbed my other bags, I filled those up and put them in my room.

Once I was down packing all of the stuff I absolutly needed, I walked over to my slider door and opened it. I put all my bags in my car, and walked back inside.

What I saw stopped me dead in my tracks.

!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!

Comment

Vote

Fan

Ill LOVE YOU FOREVER!