Let's Be Real

Trey's Pov

Me: Jay are separate rooms necessary? You act like you have never slept in the bed with me before.

Jayla: Did you ever stop to think that to the public and everyone that knows us, including us, knows we're not together?

Me: Well can we pretend just for the time we're here? That's all I'm asking for.

She looked at me and then she sat down on the bed.

Jayla: Fine.

Me: Thank you. Now get ready so we can take the kids out. 

Jayla: Alright.

I started to walk away and she went to change her clothes. 

Later..........April's Pov

I've been watching Trey and Jay all day and they're so cute. Like right now. These two are over here dancing around the park to Formation by Beyonce. They're crazy as hell. 

Jayla: I like cornbread and collard greens.

These two are something else. When the song  kept playing, Trey backed up and she started dancing to it with Jasmine who was just killing it like her mama.

Jasmine: I got hot sauce in my bag.

These two had people looking at them with their cameras out.

Them: We slay!

Trey: Okay!

The song ended and Trey picked up Jay and kissed her. She kissed back and he put her down. They broke away and he grabbed her hand. Something tells me it's going to be interesting tonight. Let's be real. Last time they pretended to be together, it got real.

Later........Mallory's Pov

Trey hasn't called me all day. Where is he? Speaking of him, he's calling right now. I pick up.

Me: Hello.

I hear moving. Lots of moving.

Woman: Don't stop......

Trey: I won't.

Something went faster and moaning became louder. This went on for a long time and then it stopped.

Trey: I love you Jayla.

Jayla: I love you too.

The call ended and I couldn't help but cry.

Cole (guy I cheat with): What you crying for? You cheated too.

I never meant to cheat on him. I actually loved Trey.