Right

Trey's Pov

I have a photo shoot, but Jay decided to stay home. She says she wasn't feeling good. I hope she's alright.

Later........Jayla's Pov

Man I was right. I saw this coming. There is gonna be an addition to my family.

Mumma April: Jay you alright?

Me: Yeah. Just give me a minute.

Mumma: Alright.

I looked at the stick and it was saying the same thing as the other 3. I'm pregnant again.

Trey: Baby are you alright?

Me: Yeah.

I walked out of the bathroom and he looked at me.

Me: Baby I gotta tell you something.

I looked down at the ring and he wrapped his arms around.

Trey: Baby I love you. I promise that I won't mess up.....

Me: I'm pregnant again.

He looked up at me and smiled.

Trey: We having another baby.

Me: Yes.

Trey: C'mere.

He picked me up and spun me around.

Trey: I wanna do this right. Let's go through this right. I wanna be with you every step of the way. None of that bullshit like before. We gon have this baby and raise our child together. It'll be you, me, Jasmine, and the baby. Our own family.

Me: I like the sound of that Baby.

Trey: Me too.

Me: So let's have this baby.

Trey: Alright.

Me: I love you.

Trey: I love you too.

He just held me and we kissed.

Me: Then let's go get married right now.

Trey: Right now?

Me: Yes. I wanna be married when we have this baby. I wanna be your wife when we have the baby.

Trey: You really wanna do it?

Me: Mhmm. I love you.

Trey:What about the wedding?

Me: We can still have one just for our families so we can tell them about the baby.

Trey: Alright. Then we better get to work on this wedding.

Me: Okay.

I looked down because this kinda ruins everything he has planned for him. I feel so bad.

Trey: What's wrong?

Me: Nothing.

Trey: Baby what's wrong?

Me: I just feel bad because I ruined your plans for your career. And this is more than one time where I come between you and your job.

Trey: Baby you haven't ruined anything. We've been blessed once again. We're having another baby. There's nothing wrong with that. I love you.

Me: l love you too.