1.

I was driving home from school in my white BMW. Although my mother treats me bad, she still has a job and takes care of me well. She gives me money 1 a week. And if that's not enough I could always go to ask my brother for anything. My brother is a thug/gangster. Whatever you wanna call it. He doesnt encourage me to be in it but he does always say "Kay, You could always join me if you want to get away from mom". I never want to because I'm only in 11th grade. Maybe I'll take up that offer after I graduate but for now I wanna focus on school. I got out the car and walked to the door of the house. Before I could get my keys, the door was yanked open and I was pulled by my hair inside. When I looked up I saw it was my moms favorite client. He always tries to push up on me but I hold my ground well. Or at least I thought so. He pushed me towards my mom and asked her could he do whatever. I began crying and pleading with her to not do this and remember I'm her baby. The guy pinched my back hard and whispered "Be quiet" into my ear harshly. I whimpered but kept quiet listening for my mothers response. She hasn't said anything. The guy told her he was would triple the amount of money she was getting if she said yes.
"Yes" she said. I Screamed and hollered about how much I hated her and the man just dragged me up the stairs to the guest room. He sat on my legs tied my hands to the top of the bed. He injected what I'm assuming to be some numbing medicine into my leg because I no longer could feel my legs. My pants were ripped off and he cut my shirt open with a scissor.
"Are you a virgin?" He asked. "Yes you filthy animal"
"Oh this will be even more fun now." He took off all his clothes and revealed his Nudeness to me. My body was being touched and I wished badly that I could move my legs. They wouldn't budge. He held my legs up and pushed himself into me. I screamed as loud as I could. The door busted open and in came my brother. He shot the guy in the head and untied me. I told him I can't walk and he wrapped the sheet around me and carried me to his car. I fell asleep instantly.
              I was having a dream about the guy. I was screaming and crying telling him to get off me. I opened my eyes and my brother was comforting me telling me it would be alright and he's gonna protect me. "What happened to the guy?" I asked Zion. "I killed him. I had my men clean it up and now he's sinking to the bottom of the river. See Kay, if you were to join me, you would've been prepared. That wouldn't have happened to you. But its your choice" he Said.
"I'm in"