2.

Ever since I had agreed to be in my brother's gang or w.e life has been decent. I have still been going to school maintaining good grades and to occupy my time I started modeling. My brother has made mandatory meetings for me on Thursdays where I learn how to hold and shoot a gun, use a silencer, and how to defend myself if I get my gun knocked out my hand. The information is pretty cool and interesting.
         I haven't seen my "Mother" in a week and she hasnt tried to call or text or come to my school to see if I'm okay. That hurt my feelings but my brother tells me everyday "You can't have feelings and be a thug. Having feelings will mess you up and sympathize for people when no one ever sympathized for you". That sticks with me. But I can't help but to feel a way because that's my mother. But my feelings are slowly but surely going away.

        It is now 2:40 and school will be out in 10 minutes. I have a sub so I'm just going to leave now. Today I have a modeling gig and I'm so excited. When I'm in front of the camera I feel beautiful , flawless, and on top of the world. That 10 minutes of fame does wonders for me. I just hate when its over I feel useless and horrible. My coach keeps telling me that if I keep up a good job higher agencies will call for me and people will began to recognize me. It scares me because I work with my brother and if I get caught one day, my whole future is over. But so far nothing bad has been happening so I'll just wait until my job is being threatened by it.

        I walked into the Bella Agency (yes its a real modeling agency) to instantly be greeted by my coach and photographer, Jaee and Rob. Jaee handed me a dress to put on (in multimedia) and I felt so beautiful but uncomfortable because I don't wear tight dresses usually. I walked out the dressing room and heard
"Fix your posture. You look beautiful honey." I smiled and walked to the photography station.. 15 minutes later I was done. My brother called.
               *Phone conversation*
"Hey Kay. Did you know that guy that almost..." I cut him off
"Yeah yeah yeah. What about him"
"Well turns out he has a son and he's looking for who killed his pops. He runs a gang and their almost and big and smart as my gang so watch your back. Sooner or later their gonna find out it was us and come. Carry your strap at all times & Blade in your bra. Stay safe babyGirl" and with that he hung up.
        I felt so sad and angry after that. My life has just begun. I'm doing modeling, my grades are awesome in school, I have no drama and I Work at chipotle. I'm living and having fun. Something bad is going to happen and I can feel it.

        I was awoken to my door being banged on like crazy. Reaching over to my nightstand, I grabbed my strap and robe. Putting my gun in the pocket I walked carefully and swiftly down the stairs. I kept my hand on my gun and opened the door aiming my gun. Someone jumped out and ran inside. Im happy I had the safety on because I Would've shot my BESTFRIEND. I jumped on Zykeria and she spun around.
"I missed you so much biiitttcchhh" I told- more like yelled to her.
" I missed you more sluuuuttttt" she yelled back.
She carried me to my room and we sat down and started discussing the 411.
"So I'm doing modeling, I have a job, my grades are great, I don't have a boyfriend and .. I joined my brothers gang." She screamed "Whhhyyyyyy Kayyyyyyy??!?!?!"
"Because I almost got raped by my moms client. Thank god for Zion saving me on time"
"omg I'm so sorry for you. Are you ohkay now?"
"yes girl. I'm prepared at all times. I carried my gun down to open the door for you. I had the safety on though" I said.
"Well I wanna join with you. I'm your rider and I will forever have your back no matter what" Zy said.
That really warmed my heart to hear frfr. "ohkay so in the morning, we'll call my brother and make arrangements. But anyways put me ONNNNNN!! what happened in Florida?"
"Ohkay so I met this guy Named Zay and he's brownskin, 5'9, 4 tattoos, intelligent, and he has light brown eyes. We started talking and that led to him coming over everyday, sleeping over and he told me he's coming out here to stay with his aunt just so we wouldn't have to date long distance. He should be here tmm." She explained
"Omggg I'm so happy for you. Now if he breaks your heart I swear I'ma kill him" I told her.
" he has a cousin that lives here too. If you want I could tell Zay  to put in that word for you."
"Shuuutttt upppppp Zyyy. You know I don't like niggas. They be doing girls dirty"
"Zamora, you've only had one boyfriend your whole life. How would you know if they're all the same. Shut up cause I'm putting you on and you're going to give him a chance"
"fine MOM" I Said.
After that we drifted off to sleep.