Then And Now

Christina's POV

*FLASHBACK*

We all sat around the dinning room table with Mom and Dad at each end. Glaring at each other. We all knew this was going to happen, too many nights Joey had crawled into Mike's bed. Dani into mine. Lisa into Katherine's and we'd all stay up and listen to them rowing. The only two that weren't really affected was Alex and Lauren, they'd sleep through a tornado. But in saying that they'd been arguing a lot, Lauren's on Mom's side and Alex is on Dads. Only they know what's been happening fully after overhearing a phone call or something. I know Dad did something and Mom found out. But that's all I know.

"Right kids," Dad said, "We all know you've heard us arguing at night and we apologise."

"It's okay Dad." Mike replied,

"Well it's still not right," Mom's voice picked up, "So you'll all be glad to know that there'll be no more fighting as we are getting a divorce."

Silence.

We were all stunned.

How could this happen!

Suddenly the silence was broken by Dad's solemn voice,

"Half of you will be going back to sacramento with me the other will stay here with your mother. So Christina, Lisa, Alex, Dani and Nick are going while Mike, Katherine, Amy, Lauren, Christian and Joey are staying."

*FLASHBACK*

"CHRISSY!" Nick shouted worried breaking me from my daydream,

I looked down to see the pancakes were burnt. Serves me right for getting distracted while making breakfast. I through away the batter and Nick offered to make a new batch, I love my husband. He's always ready to pick up the pieces of my life. We got married about a year after the family split and had three beautiful children, who we raised in San Diego, Kylie, 4 years old and takes after her mother, Jamie, 3 years old and Nick's already made him a football fan and lastly Noah who's 2 years old and loves tormenting his sister. My life had improved in all but one way, my family and I had all drifted apart. Well I was still in contact with Dad, Lisa, Alex, Dani and Nick but not the others. Oh well, who needs them. I had a great music teaching career, a fabulous husband and three amazing children.

RING RING

RING RING

I walked out into the hallway and picked up the phone.

"Hello?"

"Hey sweetheart it's your father here."

__________________________________________

Katherine's POV

".....and that's how you make a perfect crumble. I'm Katherine Harwood and this has been 'Kath's Kitchen'."

The bell sounded signalling that the recording had stopped. My lovely husband Liam Harwood walked out from behind the camera and walked over to give me a hug. My life was going great. I'm married to the love of my life and have an adorable little girl. Also as you saw I have my own show! I have to thank the show for me meeting Liam, it's literally made my life complete.

The only bad thing is that i'm not really in contact with much of my family except Mike, Amy, Lauren, Christian and Joey. I didn't even talk to my parents much after they split the family. And i'm definatly not talking to Christina! Liam and I got to my car and got in.

"So as we left I saw message on the machine but I had no time to check." He said,

"It's probably just Mike thanking us for lending him money for Alex."