6

I was sure of one thing like never before.

I took out my diary and turned to the page where i write before with a blue ink,'I married to a stranger', I picked up a black pen and wrote,'and i fell in love with him'

Because I really had fallen deeply in love with him.

I smiled and decided to keep a promise i made to him.

I was going to write, I was always sure of that but what I didn't know was what i was going to write about. Now i did.

I was going to write about Us. Me & him. Our life. One love, one soul.

He made me realise what true love is. What it actually feels to be in love. He is my one in a million.

And now i can say it, I'm truly his, and he is mine.

************************

End of chapter 7

I hope you guys liked it!

I've been receiving many comments about updating so this is only for you guys!

Also the comments saying how much you like this book makes me really very happy.
And I'm being honest, it really means a lot. Reading these comments helps me forget problems and it really gives me that boost!

So thank you all so much!

Also comment down below if you want me to write the epilogue coz basically this book has came to an end!

Im sorry people but yes, its ending! But I'll try to write the epilogue big.

And if you liked this chapter than hit the star button below. Also follow me on instagram :- xbarbiegurlx is my id.

And make sure you check out my other books! I'm glad of getting all the positive responses❤️

I love you guys so much!

Byeee

~VidhiiPatel💖