Chapter 20

Ashers P.O.V

I love watching her trying to decide what to get. It was like old times when we we would go out to eat. And of course I always have to order for her. I missed her. I missed being with her and making fun of her facial expressions. She's everything that I ever wanted in a girl. But I let her go. I didn't go after her or say goodbye. I let her think that I didn't care about her. But the truth is. I love her. I love her as a best friend and more than a friend....

A couple minutes later I ended up ordering for the both of us.

"So..." I started off

"So what?" she asked annoyed

"Doesn't this remind you of the old times?"

She rolled her eyes "Yea I guess"

"Look Nessa I'm sorry. I really am"

"So whats sorry gonna do?  Can we just not talk about that" she didnt look at me. 

"No we have to talk about it. I admit i was stupid for not telling you how i feel and for leaving you thinking that i didn't care about you causse I did. I care about you more than anything."

"Then why didn't you do anything?" Her voice was so quiet i barely herd her. 

"I was scared. I thought that we wouldn't be friends anymore after that one night when you selp over at my house and we... ya know" She still wouldn't look at me but i can tell that she was blushing because she remember what we did. "And we were young and I was stupid"

"So you regret having sex with me? Is that what your saying?"

"What no thats not- NO- of course not. If it makes you feel better you were the best I ever had."

"So you slept with other girls?"

"Yea..."

It was silent for a few seconds

"You were the only I've ever been with in that way."

I didn't know what to say. She just told me that I was the only she's ever slept with. I just stared at her trying to figure out how the hell I'm going to fix this. 

Dominiques P.O.V.

UGH I am so bored out of my mind! Emmanuel and the guys went out to have "Guy time" This sucks. I wanted to make out with him.

As for the rest of the girls,  there off doing there own thing. some of them went to the mall, others went walking around the neighborhood. I have no clue why but they did. And Asher and Vanessa are somewhere.

So now I'm stuck at home with Vicky. 

And yes she still hates me about the whole Justin thing.

She was sitting my the pool texting on her phone. I walked up and sat next to her. 

"Hey.." i said trying to make conversation

"Hi" she said not looking at me

I sighed "Are you still mad at me?"

"Nope"

"Yea you are"

She sighed on put her phone down next to her." Look Dominique I'm not mad at you ok. Its just.... I don't know. I was really mad when i saw you and Justin together. But know i realize that something like that isn't worth ruining our friendship. I just wanted you to talk to me first. And apoligize"

I smile at her and huged her really tight "I'M SOOOOOOO SORRY. LOVE YOU" 

she laughed and hugged me back. "Love you too." 

Danielle's P.O.V.

On our way to the movie theather, we held hands going inside. 

I can't believer I'm on a date with Chris Moy. THEE Chris Moy

"Well you better believe it" Chris said chucking besides me.

Oo0ops Did I say that out loud?

"Yes you did say that out loud"

Damit it

"Sorry" I muttered

"Don't be. I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks that this is a dream"

I looked at him confused

he stop walking and took both my hands into his

"I really like you Danielle and I never thought that i would be on a date with the most beautiful girl in the world. Yea I know you've probably herd that a million times but its true. You are the most beautiful girl in the world and Will you be my girlfriend?"

I couldn't help the smile that crept onto my face. 

He wanted me to be his Girlfriend! 

AHHHH

" I would love to your girlfriend"

He smiled and crashed his lips to mine sending firworks into my body.