Finnick and annie pov

Finnick and Annie

I am sitting on the beach under my umbrella all the girls start flipping out oh and about who of course Finnick Odair. Hey do you have any secrets he asked . No why would I get with you I reply . When I wake up I am in the water I was knocked out. Listen cresta how do u not like me . I don't like you and I never will. Why. Because you are very arrogant and rude. I look into his eyes. He says ok I see how you role. He drops me in the water. Wait finnick help. What do you want. I can't swim. Annie started to drown. Help. Help. Help. Finnick dives in and says Annie are you ok. Ya Finn. What did you just call me. I just called you finn. We look in each others eyes and then a huge wave comes hold your breath what why. Now we went under the wave. He carries me out and we sit on the beach by my towels and umbrella. All the girls come over to see Finnick. He yells get fifteen steeps back. He leans in I say I Really then he kisses me. You really what he replies. I realy love you. Well I have loved you since I first laid my eyes on you in first grade. Finn now that we both are 14 you promise to come home if you are reaped. Annie no dough in my mind I won't come home. Ok meaning the reaping is tomorrow and I have to go home. Ya and ok do you want to walk home sure. Thanks for the walk home Finn see you tomorrow. Ok see you then Annie. At the reaping. Bliena Says the female tribute is Marry Walkmans And the male tribute is Finnick Odair. Finnick I scream everyone gose silent and looks at me finnick I love you win for me. Annie I love you to and yes I will win for you. Bliena can I go do something realy fast. Annie come here Finn says. Ok and I walk up to the stage he says Annie I love you much and kisses me then we are separated by a peace keeper. The peace keeper carries me kicking and screaming of the stage. Finn leaves to.