Pov 4

Go follow my account on instagram. Annie_cresta_odair_d4_.

Finnick and I go for a swim he was quite that is very unusual for Finnick. "Finnick are you ok" I ask.

"Ya just a little screwed up from the games" he replies. We walk to my blanket tan and talk.

"Finn what is it like to go into the games" I ask out of curiosity.

"it it is scary, evil, dangerous and waist leaves you scared physically and mentally wait can we not talk about this Annie" he says.

"Sure so how's the new house in the victors village" I ask.

"Lonely he replies do you want to come stay with me till I get all steeled in with my parents" he says.

"Ya my parents are getting very abusive so it will be nice to live not around them for a change" I say.

We walk back to my house grab my cloths and the little decor I have in my room and pack it. We are so tired we lay on the bed face to face. I say "thanks for helping me pack and letting me move in Finn."

"Any thing for you Annie" he replys.

"Finnick dose your house remind you of the ....... I am cut off by Finnick"Annie I love you."

"I love you to Finn."

I feel something that I have never felt a warm slight pressure on my lips. Was this real? Was this happening? I open my eyes to see Finnick. It is all real the dream I have had since we started to hang out. Finnick Odair just kissed me this little district four girl Annie Cresta. I loved every second of it. "Annie Michelle Cresta what are you doing young lady" my mom said looking at all of the boxes packed. "Leaving you dirt bags to go live with a family that lives me"I said. Finnick and I grabbed a few boxes and walked out if the house with my mother swearing behind us. I say to my mom befor I leave "Bye bye bi**h."