Disrespect

Toni POV
I started to see red. Did this girl just say that to me!!!!!! I grab her arm
tightly and drag her out of the cafeteria. "MIND YOUR BUSINESS AND GET ON WITH YOUR DAY!" I shout to the whole cafeteria. The girl protests behind me as I drag her away. " If you don't let go of me I will cut you!" Yeah right I obviously out weight her and she knows it. Once we are outside of the school I let go of her. She faces me and says, " I don't know who you think—" " No, I don't know who you think you are " I cut her off, " but if you think I am going to let you disrespect me in front of my crew and others you are mistaken, so I will say this cross me ONE more time and you will be sleeping with the fishes." I growl out in anger. She looks petrified and that is good enough for me so I turn away back into the school.
—--------------------------------------------By third period I was ready to bust this teacher in the face. So I just got up in the middle ad class and walked to the door. " Where are you going, Mr.
Williams?" the teacher asked. "Does it concern you?" I respond, The teacher grinds his teeth obviously disrespected. Though, I really don't care. He turns back to the class and starts teaching while I walk out. I see my boys in the hallway and walk up. "What's up Ton?" My main guy, Harry asks. " Nothing but a G-thang" ( My friend told me that one 😹😻) I reply. "So you tell off that chica?" Caston asks. " You already know I had to I can't take disrespect like that." I reply. We a start laughing and talking until my phone started to ring, we take a look at the caller id and our hearts stop.
*****************************+**+++
Who could it be I wonder?
Short chapter
I know I suck but it will all be worth it.
Put all questions and comments below and I will think about posting another chapter today
Bye Bunnies 😽