Trouble

Caston up top^
It was our boss,Trey, this dude took us in when we had no one. He is like the father we never had. Did I forget to mention we are all in a gang called Hitmen. " Look you got a drop tonight and I need it to go perfectly" says Trey. " What type of drop?" Caston asks. He is the stupid one of the group. "Shut up Cas!" we all shout. "What time is the drop and where?"" 123 Mulberry Ave and it's at 5:00.
----—------------------------------------------------
"Come on guys!" I yelled. How did stuff get so screwed up? We can for the drop and turns out it was a set up. Me and my boys were almost out of there but Caston had to drop a guy if you know what I mean. All of a sudden we hear a scream. I looked to see that chica from yesterday. She sees my face and runs away wildly screaming. Well this is just freaking perfect. I race after her. She is too dang fast I swear. I finally catch her and tackle her. Great she passed out.

Now I have to get her to keep quiet. "Idiot" Ashton said, " now what are we going to do with her?" " I dunno but we better think fast or else boss will have our heads."
********************************************
Hey bunnies!! I know I freaking suck. There has just been a lot going on and I am basically lazy. I will try and update every week. Please tell me how you feel about the book, no negative comments. Bye Bunnies👯