How You Met

Damon: You walk in The Mystic Grill

Damon: You walk in The Mystic Grill. Youwalk over to the bar, as your heels on your boots click. You tug down on my leather jacket. A bartender walks up to you.

"What can I get you?" He asks, as he wipes a glass.

"Whiskey Please. " You say, and wait impatiently, tapping on the brown counter.

"Damn, someone impatient." A guy beside me spoke.

"Oh, I guess I found the next man to cut his balls off." You say, standing with your arms crossed, and smirk. He smirks again.

"Feisty." He says, still smirking.

"Here ma'am." The bartender says.

"Thank you." You reply, grabbing your drink and find a empty table away from the guy. He gets up and walks to your table and takes a seat.

"I think I found my drinking buddy and a girl version of me." He says, You laugh.

"Cheers." He raises his glass.You raise yours to.

"Cheers."

Stefan: You walk along the path of the park

Stefan: You walk along the path of the park. You feel someones present behind you. You turn and see a young man. He was smiling at you as you caught him. He jogs up to you.

"You dropped your card." He says,smiling at you kindly.

"Oh, Thank you so much." He passes you your card.

"No problem" He replies.

"Well I should get going.." He frowns.

"You can walk with me if you want." You say smiling.

"If you don't mind." He says.

"Your such a gentleman." You says, laughing. He smiles and looks down, blushing slightly.

"It's cute," you say, before you can think.

"Well Thank you, my lady." He says, grabbing your hands and kissing them. That day, you spent the time at the park, talking and getting to know each other.