Self-Harm

*CAN BE TRIGGERING FOR SOME READER*

You storm into your house after having a fight with your boyfriend, Damon/Stefan. Damon/Stefan was being jealous of a guy hitting on you at the bar, and then called you a whore when you confronted him. You had tears streaming your face, blurring your vision as you make it upstairs to your room.

'Damon's/Stefan's right...I really am a whore. I talk to so many guys, I have guys hitting on me...' You thought.

Angrily, you get up and dry your tears before grabbing a stash of blades you have kept from when you used to cut.

You pull one out and hold it against your wrist.

One cut for being a whore.

Second cut for being fat.

Third cut for being useless.

You kept slicing your wrist until you felt dizzy. You hear the door slam downstairs and Damon/Stefan calling out your name.

You scurry into your room, and hide in your closet, dizzily trying to cover the smell of blood. You hid behind a pile of clothes and boxes. You hear Damon's/Stefan's voice again, this time closer.

"Y/N!" He calls out, seeming concerned. Everything seemed silent until Damon/Stefan yanked up the closet door and moved the pile of clothes and boxes.

"Y/N..." He calls out. He sniffed. "Blood. Your bleeding."

He drags you out, as you felt your eyes tear up again. He grabs your arm  and his eyes trail the bloody cuts that was marked everywhere.

"Why..." Damon's/Stefan's voice cracked.

"...Because I'm worthless,fat and...and a whore..." You respond, yanking your arm away from him. You get up, and try to walk before you know it the room starts spinning. Damon/Stefan catches you in his arms.

"...I didn't mean that. I love you. You are not worthless, fat or a whore. I was just angry...You know how I can be when I'm angry... I am so sorry, this is all my fault." Damon/Stefan says, biting into his wrist, he lazily places his wrist to your mouth. You start to feel better, as the cuts start to close up, making it seem nothing has happened.

"I love you..." You say, wrapping your arms around him. He carries you to bed, as you snuggle into him.

"Promise me, you won't do it again..."

"Promise..."