Chapter 3

Secret lovers chapter 3:

The bell rings. I stand and walk into the history room. 
"We'll you're here early. Ms..."
"Call me Karsen" I say.
"Well, I'm Mr. Sofg, I'm the history teacher, most of the seats are open in the back." He says smiling, he hands me a textbook and the notes I've missed.
I pick a seat in the far right corner by a window. Kids start pouring into the room. Abby sits right in front if me. I poke her and smile. Grace the the left of her. 
Niall, Harry, and Briella all sit in the front.
Louis right next to me. 
I get butterflies. I look at him frowning. He smirks. "That was my girlfriend Grace. She's not as pretty as you though. He says smiling. 
"Ew." I say and tap Abby on the shoulder. 
"What are we learning about?" I ask.
"Korea." She says.
Teacher starts talking.
"Does anyone know what the border between south and North Korea is?"
I raise my hand.
"Karsen." 
"It's two buildings, with a concrete line going across the two. On the north side it's guarded by three guards, 2 by the buildings to shoot each other if one tries crossing over. And one to shoot anyone who tries to leave. South Korea is guarded by a Korean guard and an American guard." I say. Everyone stares at me.
"Grade A work!" The teacher yells.
Louis passes me a note.
"Damn! You're sexy when you're smart." 
I look at him and pretend to throw up. He laughs.
That was the last class of the day. I'm walking home with Abby and Zayn. 
I hear foot steps behind us, Louis' hand claps onto my shoulder. I got scared and screamed. Abby runs towards me and hugs me. 
"Louis! What are you doing?" I hear Zayn say. 
"He scared the living life outta me!" I whisper to Abby. She laughs.
"Karsen, Louis wants to talk to you." Zayn says awkwardly. I walk towards him.
"I need help on the history project, and you're really smart." He says, catching his breath.
"Let's go to my place then." We all walk together. 
Louis and I walk up to my front porch. 
"Mum! This is Louis. My history partner! We gotta do a project!" I yell through the house. We stop in the kitchen where she is.
"Hello, ma'm I'm Louis Tomlinson." Louis says smiling and shaking your mums hand.
"Hello Louis, I'm Hayley, Karsens mum. That's Lenny in the living room." My mum says.
"The step devil." I say. 
I grab a few cookies and we go upstairs. I close my bedroom door.
Louis pushes me up against it and starts kissing me.