Chapter 3: Prince Ali; A Whole New World

1st person P.O.V.

I'm in the throne room with father and Jafar, too angry to even look at him. "Jafar, this is an outrage! If it weren't for all your years of loyal service... From now on, you are to discuss sentencing of prisoners with me, before they are beheaded!"

"I assure you your highness, it won't happen again" father grabs my hand, "Jewel" he grabs Jafar's hand, "Jafar... Now let's put this whole messy business behind us... Please" he says the last part looking at me.

"My abject and humblest apologies to you as well, princess" he goes to kiss my hand but I jerk it away. "At least some good will come out of my being forced to marry... When I am queen I will have the power to get rid of you"

I turn away and storm off, "well now, that's nice, all settled then... Now Jewel, getting back to this suitor business... Jewel?" He sees me storming off "Jewel!"

I storm off to the fountain, Father following close behind me. "Jewel!" "I don't want to talk about this right now father!" "Listen to me, please" I turn around to face him, and listen to him lecture me about my suitor for the next fifteen minutes.

Meanwhile in the desert oasis....

Aladdin's P.O.V.

"Thank you for choosing magic carpet for all your travel needs, don't stand until the carpet has come to a complete stop" Genie says as we land in an oasis.

Carpet makes stairs for me and Abu to climb off on, "thank you, goodbye now, goodbye, thank you, goodbye!" Genie says as we climb off of Carpet. Genie crosses his arms and looks at us "Well, how bout that Mr.Doubting Mustafa?" "Oh, you sure showed me... Now, about me three wishes"

"Dust my ears deceive me? Three? You are down by one boy!" He puts a one in my face, I push it away and say "uh no, I never actually wished to get out of the cave. Ha, you did that on your own"

He looks like he's about to say something back when his mouth drops comically. "Well I feel sheepish" he turns into a sheep, "alright, you baaad boy, but no more freebies" "fair deal... So, three wishes... Hmm, I want them to be good... What would you wish for?" I ask as I turn to Genie.

"Me?" He floats off the tree he was hanging on, "no one's ever asked me that before... Well, in my case, ah, forget it" "what?" I ask now interested. "No, I can't-" "come on! Tell me!"

He takes a deep breath in before he says "Freedom." I look at the lamp, "you're a prisoner?" "Its all part n partial to the whole genie gig... PHENOMENAL COSMIC POWER!" he goes inside the lamp, I open the lid and see a tiny version of himself, "itty bitty living space" "aw Genie, that's terrible"

He slowly comes out of the lamp, "but, oh, to be free... Not have to go... *poof* what do you need? *poof* what do you need? *poof* what do you need? To be my own master... Such a thing would be greater than all the magic and all the treasures in all the world!"

He conks himself over the head, "but what am I talking about? Let's get real here, it's not gonna happen. Genie, wake up and smell the hummus" "why not?" I ask. "The only way I get outta this is if my master wishes me out, so! You can imagine how often that's happened"

I think for a second and shrug my shoulders, "I'll do it. I'll set you free!" "Uh-huh, Yeah, right" he turns into Pinocchio with his nose grown out, I push it back in and say "no, really, I promise. After I make my first two wishes, I'll use my third wish to set you free" I hold out my hand.

He hesitates before he says "well, there's hope... Alright" and shakes my hand, "let's make some magic! So how bout it? What is it you want?"