Chapter 1

Love or Hate

Chapter One

AN:

Let's pretend everyone here is under 19 years old,ok? OK!

~DancingWaffels

Perrie's POV

" So.. are you saying you're taking off our girls off the stage right now?" said our manager.

" It's 9:30. He hasn't even arrived at the station." spoke the stage manager.

" I just talked to him. He's almost here. They can see building 63."

"You said he was crossing river Thames 30 minutes ago! That's why you should've just done it when our PD told you to do it! You should've known better."

" I won't let them be the opening act under most circumstances! And this of all else is their comeback stage." She stated. " Do you think it makes sense for them to be an opening act?! You should've known better!"

" So what do we do now?" He asked. " Let's say they go on stage after the time restriction... If it gets to 10:00 P.M. while their singing, should we just pull them off infront of the camera?"

Man can these people argue! Right now me and the girls are getting our make-up and hair done before we get on stage. Well if they let us. Apperently they made a new law where performers under the age of 19 aren't allowed to perform after a certain time. So that's why these two are bickering so much.

" Little Mix. Standby please" said a man running by our dressing room.

" I'm busy right now, so we'll discuss this later." said the stage manager before running off.

The girls and I get up from our chairs and walked towards the stage. I was the last one to walk out untill i heard our manager talking to the our director.

" Hey Simon. Stage manager wants to play with us..."

Zayn's POV

" What is he wanting to play for? You still can't get a hold of Harry?" He sighed. " Tell them we're on the way now, so don't even think about playing with us... Hey, what music show do they think they're doing without us?"

Simon was talking outside with someone. I don't know who it is but their causing trouble. Simon finally walked into the dressing room where me, Niall, Louis, Liam are waiting to be put on stadby. But that's not going to happen soon becuase Harry is running late. Really late.

" I gotta go Ms.Coleman . I'm to hungry to talk." He hung up.

He walked over to Harry's empy chair and sat in it. Which was right next to mines.

" Let's go eat guys" he said.

"We can't give up on tonight's stage. Harry will be here soon." said Niall.

"They're saying it'll be to late by then."

" Even cinderella's curfew is midnight. Does it even make sense that they're restricting activites after 10 p.m? What is the point of becoming an idol then? When we have to go home after 10 p.m." I said.

" It certainly makes no sense, right?" said simon.

" A man who goes home at 10 p.m in the middle of his date... Do you think there's any attractivness to him? Idol... is an image. Would an image like ours get in trouble for not going home atfter 10 p.m? said Louis.

All Simon did was laugh.

"You cute little thing." He pinched louis cheeks. " Okay. i understand what you're saying... listen to me carefully. Let's say you get up on that stage after 10 p.m with that minior law or whatever in place. I'm sure it'll look cool. But then i'm sure you guys will be prohibited from activities for 3 months." He pointed to all of us." At the station we'll get in trouble. The the station will get mad and not use our kids. Are you going to take care of all those repercussions?"