Chapter 3

Love or Hate

Chapter 3

Harry's POV

" I'm sorry.." I mumbled as i entered the classroom.

" Why apologize? It's not like its your first or second time." She sighed. " You all know to submit your own songs this evening, right?"

" Yes!" Everyone in the classroom said in sync.

Everyone in the class turned at stared at me. I looked around and just smirked.

After class I sat my self at a decent table and spread out about 16 song CD's. Everyone literally came mobbed the table to buy one of my CD's.

" Now, these are €30 ,and there's lots of €20 ones left here." I tried to yell over all the screaming.

The CDs were almost gone until i heard more screaming and squeling, but it wasn't because of my CD's.

" IT'S ZAYN!! ZAYN MALIK!!" hollered some student.

" Serioulsy!?" Squealed another.

I looked up and saw one of my classmates Aria freaking out! She was cute but she doesn't seem my type. I looked towards every girl running towards the TV in the cafeteria.

Oh... I thought he was actually here.

" More than anything, i wanted to keep a promise to the fans because it was a comeback performace that the fans have been waiting a long time for. We couldn't disappoint them. They raised us...." I heard Zayn tell the reporters.

It was true.... It was a good thing me and Liam left for the dorms on time. Poor guys, the management must've scolded them or something.

" Good thing we left in time." I heard Liam.

" Just thinking about it mate" I mumbled. " To protect people like that, they enforce artist like us. Doesn't make sense, right? How can you create art on a time constriction?"

"Oh... our artist " some deep voice said.

Me and Liam turn around to see Mr.Rogers the principal walking towards the crowd, but mostly me and Liam.

" Hey... If your that confident, why did you run away?" I looked at him wide-eyed. " What? How do I know? Because i reported it."

"What!?" Liam and I yell in sync.

" When you make that loud ruckus, you expect me not to report it? Uphold the law you brat. The law. Even bad laws are laws. You know socrates?" I gave him a confused look. " You don't know right? It's because you're this ignorant, that you keep making that bullcrap music." He finished saying what he had to say and left.

I scoffed. " Did you just hear him call me bullcrap?" i asked Liam.

" Yeah.." he mumbled.

Zayn's POV

I was on my way to Centerstage performing arts high school when i heard loud girls screaming. They knocked on the cars windows for my attention. Obviously, it would catch my attention because girls are knocking on the window pretty hard. I took out my rubix cube out and began to turn the cube around trying to match it.

It was a few minutes later untill we finally reached the main doors. The crowd was huge so it was hard to drive. The driver stopped the car and i let my self out. The girls pulled and pushed towards me. I would love to sign all their things and take pictures with them, but i had really important business to attend right now.

I finally made it inside. I was at the main building where the offices are and private dance rooms are. As i was making my way towards the directors office i had past by one of the dance rooms that were being occupied. I opened the door slightly and stood by the door frame.

" I'm going to kill him, and take him to the police.. because there's someone i want to kill... someone i want to win against." She tried to shed fake tears. " I already told you how to do things harmlessly. However..." She took out a fake sword and pointed it to her own reflection in the mirror. " Everything is over now, there's no more reason left to live. I have to meet hima and get my revenge." She did twirls with the sword pretending she was slicing things in half. She then twirled again but closer to me and pointed the plastic sword at my throat.

" Hi Perrie..."

AN:

Sorry for short chapter! This is justa filler!>.< My internet was gone foe a while so i couldn't do ANYTHING!!!

If i have nothing to do tomorrow i'll try and post a longer chapter<3

Vote! please..

And comment for more:)

Don't forget to follow me for updates.