Affection

A/N: As requested by Myelegantmiss, here is another part to Protection! ^_^ Enjoy, everyone!

"Minato, stop it!"

"Why? It's not my fault you're so cute right now!"

You let out a tired sigh of annoyance.

Minato and yourself were currently spending some time in the training grounds, sparring with each other, but he was currently being very...lovey at the moment. It's not like you didn't enjoy the affection given to you by your boyfriend, but it just annoyed you when he took the sparring as an opportunity to kiss you a lot and everywhere he could get his lips on. The both of you were lucky that his genin team had the day off and would not see how foolishly their sensei acted.

Going back to the sparring session, you stood on the tree branch across from Minato with your hand down as a ball of lightning began to form in your palm. Jumping off of the piece of wood with a front flip, you shouted, "Take this, Minato! Chidori!"

The attack hit him right in the chest, but a poof sound was heard and there was nothing but a little white cloud of smoke left behind by the shadow clone. Frowning, you flipped your (h/c) hair out of your face and waved your arms angrily, "Minato, stop fooling around!"

A light blush adorned your cheeks as you felt a pair of lips press against your neck softly and the familiar voice of your boyfriend whispering in your ear, "Don't be so angry, (Y/N). All's fair in love and war, or in this case, just love!"

You could feel the grin forming on his mouth as he said this and elbowed him in the ribs, making him groan in pain as you responded, "No, it is love and war because you need to take our sparring seriously! For hokage's sake Minato, you're still in your hokage training and are going to be the fourth!"

He wrapped his arms around your waist and nuzzled your cheek with his own, pouting, "You're so mean to me, my love! But, I do take our sparring seriously since I cannot attack you!"

A sweatdrop arose on the side of your head, 'I am starting to think he is too childish for his own good, but he's serious sometimes, although it's at the wrong times, mostly.'

Affection is probably the key word in your relationship, but you wouldn't have it any other way!