Randoms.

So this page is going to be called the random page.

So last night I heard that Korea just sent a missile to hit some where in the us. So I'm guessing this is going to be the world war 3.

I just took a quiz and I got a 1/5 I haven't had a better score in science class ever I'm Soo happy😁.

I finally found out why people didn't trust banks back then I feel so stupid. People didn't trust banks because the banks didn't give them fortune cookies like Chinese people. Lol the real reason is because if some one asked for all of there money the banks wouldn't give it to them because the only thing that was running that bank was the other people's money so if any one asked for all there money the bank would just shut down. Lololol that's really dumb.

So I was just listening to the radio and I heard this song (stressed out) by twenty one pilots it's the first time u heard it on the radio look that song up its a good song.

So I was thinking last night what would you guys do if there was a zombie apocalypse. I would gear up like a total bad ass then die in the middle of it because I'm by myself and no one would watch my back so I would get mold by a zombie leave a comment on what you would do...

So I just finished an American history test and I don't know how I did. I think 19/30 is decent tell me in the comments if it's bad are ok.

Warning if daja is reading this I'm sorry..

So I've been begging my parents to bring me to the mall so I could get my girlfriend something but of course there fucking retards and don't ever wanna do what I wanna do so I'm so so so sorry for not getting you something I really am.:( but if it makes this problem not so much of a problem at least I tried to do something.

Has any one ever felt like nobody like you. That's the feeling I'm having.

So I think Deja is going to like her valentines gift. For one I had my step mom help. For two I think it would look really nice on her.

So that gift i got for deja I think she liked it. When she saw it she put it in and gave me a hug so I would have to thank my step mom for helping me find it for deja. So I would have to say this was a good Valentine's. 😁

So at lunch I heard some sad news it's about somethings personal. But it's the truth and the truth hurts.

People keep on asking me why am I going to hot yoga? The answer is because I only want Pizza Hut and star bucks.

I feel bad for the Mexicans because trump is going to send all the cupichobras in there houses.

Has any one ever had the thought of driving? Well I have and I'm having second thoughts. My dad was telling me stories about how people die from black ice. So now my kinda scared of driving now.😟😟😟