All of the best people in the world..

To start this page off here is a big list of the people I enjoy being friends with. Hope you enjoy.

Deja_love_hurts. She's the person who helps me with everything. It can be home work to good advice on something. Deja is the person I truly do think she is smart. I couldn't tell you how I would be with out her.

Mcswaggabooks. I now I may be a dick to him but it's all in friend ship. Ps I'm a dick to him because he's a dick to me. I think he is a good friend.

Sydmullen26. Sydney you've been there to help me with everything you make sure I'm done with my homework. I can basically call you a family friend because you know my cuz. Thanks for being there.

Cjfolken. If it wasn't for him I wouldn't have been part of this group. I could call him my brother from a another mother.

Emily__H. Emily is the kind of person with the words of wisdom and the funny words. She says your mom in every sentence. But, I like here for who she is welcome to my friends page.

Cake_Boss23. Cake boss is my so called friend I like to call him chunks I really don know why I call him chunks but I do. He may be a dick but he can also be nice too. So chunks welcome to my friends page.

Dawbroman. All I have to say for this kid is he is the worlds best pun created. If you haven't heard his puns you haven't lived Dawson welcome to my friends page.😀😁