22| Part-Time Job

-January 30- <Jordanne>

I went in the Dog Café.
"Hello! I'm Dianne, the manager. You must be Jordanne. I'm really glad to have you here."

"Good Afternoon Ma'am" I said while bowing.

Stupid Otaku brother, affecting my personality.

"Here, in this lower cabinets are the foods, milks and other things for the dog. The schedule of the dogs' meals are here. You signed up as the counter, so you will also deal with the drinks. This is Leo and Ariel. All three of you goes home at 6:00."
Dianne explaned.

"You guys can start now. Leo has the most experience so depend on him." The kind-hearted manager added as she went back to serving the others.

"Hello! I'm Leo. Incharge of serving." He was Tall, with pure blue eyes, and blond hair.

"I'm Ariel. Mainly with taking care of the dogs, but I also serve." She was about the same height as I am, with hazel eyes, and short pink-dyed hair.

"Hi, uh... My name is Jordanne, but you guys can call me Anne, I'm just 15. I hope we'll get along." I shyly said.

Why can't I have the confidence people have?

"A tip for you is, think thay these people wouldn't really see you that often, unless of course they're a regular, so don't think about what they think about you." Leo encouragely said after hearing me speak.

"You'll be able to do fine Anne-chan!" Ariel said.

"...chan?"

"She's an 'Otaku'" Leo explained.

"Guyss! You need to go back to work!" Dianne called and we hurried to our work.