power trip

Craig pov

all I can think about is her right now.I cant get her out of my head.the fact that she with someone else why yn. why.

I thought about this as I took another sip of my drink

have you forgotten I was the one who always sent you love letters,the one that wrote song about you.but here you are ,all lovey dovey with another man.we could of had some. a nice house,beautiful kids etc.oh how I wish he was hit by a train.

I know back then I would send you flower,but that what I thought you liked, you know before we hooked up.

now we both know that I was living in a small town now I'm grow and I'm living large.even girl know that they lost out on all this wishing they never let go.now I'm not ready to let go of you.

"crap" I said as I waisted my drink over my jeans.she makes me drink just so I can get her out of my mind and it still doesnt work.

" yn,you see what you do to me "I said sighing.

I really do love you. why don't you believe this.I just wish you wanted me like I wanted you.

Princeton pov

"yn.I really do love you."I said to yn while she sits on my bed.

I really do love her. I sing about her and everything.she said it reminds her of her ex.

prodigy pov

the fact that I still seem to be in love with her.she have moved on.she like a drug to me.once I take one I'm hooked.me being In love with you so much that I don't even look at girls like I use to.my friend even stop hanging out with me cuz I don't hit on girls like I use to.they tell me I'm stupid for falling for you.

I stopped by your house the other day.I actually called hoping your man wasn't home.I know I did wrong by messing with other girls.but come on all boys make mistake.

forgive and forget