chapter 8°❤ Sweet Revenge

°°1 month later°°

Jamar
............
"Come on baby." I yelled for Courtney. We where running up to the warehouse that I had Lamont tied up at it was up a hill and it was cut off. I made sure that no one would be able to hear him scream.

"So Lamont you like to rape girls huh?"I asked turning my chair facing me and taking a seat.
Lamont start to mumble under neath the tape that I put on his mouth.
"No.no.no I know you do. Aye nee nee bring In our special guests."

Courtney walked on with rob. And some of his booty rapping friends.
"Daddy the guests said there ready to get the show on the road".
Lamont looked at Courtney and then at me in confusion.
"OK baby. Oh and Yea where together but don't worry you not gonna be lonely for long rob and his friends gone take really good care of you." I said opening the door to the basement for rob and his partners.
"Go head rob he said he ready to get dicked down." I said patting robs back.
"Oh Yea and don't forget to take the tape off of his mouth I want to hear him scream. Like the way I did." Courtney said with a twisted grin.

Rob and his three friends untied Lamont while the three of them flipped him on his stomach and pint him down.
"Oh Yea rob you like how I gave you easy access by stripping this nigger down?"
"Sure do I'm finna have some fun with him." Rob said un buckling his belt.
"Noooooo. Please. Please. Ill do anything."Lamont screamed.
"Aha shut up nigga. " Courtney said. Her aggressiveness was turning a nigga on.

Courtney and i left the room instead of watching rob and his friends take turns on Lamont.

"We done j." Rob said zipping up his pants.
"Good job." I said passing him a stack of money for him to split with his friends. Courtney grabbed the machete from the table and walked down stairs. I grabbed more rope and do the same.
"Don't worry it won't hurt in a little while you'll be dead soon." Courtney whispered. I tied Lamont to the chair and stepped back not knowing what Courtney was finna do.
She walked closer and picked up his dick.
"Ayye. No. Put his dick down I don't want you touching another mans dick."
"Well how else am I going to cut if off you know I only want to touch yours but I have to cut it off." She whined.
"Fine but you gone have to scrub them dick killers before you touch me again." I said laughing at how crazy we where acting.

Courtney nodded in agreement and pulled on Lamont's dick with one hand and swung at Lamont's dick and missed on purpose.
He squirmed in the chair as tears fell down his cheek.
Courtney swung again this time chopping it half way off. Lamont's crys and screams filled the basement as Courtney finished chopping it off.
"No babe you want to cut his going out for lying or you want me to?" She questioned.
"Nah you do it call me back when you done."
I said leaving her down stairs.

"Baby I'm done." Courtney yelled.
I went down stairs to see Lamont's dick,hand,and tounge on the table. Lamont was sweaty and hunched over the chair looking in conscious.
I pulled out my gun and and shot him twice in his skull.

When we got home Courtney rushed pass me and ran up the steps. I followed her into the bathroom where she was on the ground puking into the toilet. I walked over to her and held her hair back and rubbed her back.
"Yo ass sure was acting tough earlier." I stated.
"Shut up. I had to you know how many times I almost threw up on him." She said wincing in disgust.

I got up from sitting next to her so I could run her bath water.
After I was done I stood her up and wiped her mouth before striping her of her clothes.
"Take your bath I'm gonna take a quick shower and get dinner ready OK?" I asked and she nodded.

After getting out of the shower I put on grey joggers and a red shirt and a matching hat.
I went down stairs and took everything out that was needed to make my famous Chicken Alfredo.

Courtney came down stairs wearing spandex booty shorts and a tight fitting tank top and was smelling like mangos and tropical fruit.
"You smell good." She moaned in my ear.
"So do you."I whispered back.
"Your ready to eat?" I asked pitting food on the plates.
"Yes I'm starving. " she sighed.

I placed her food in front of her and grabbed her hand as a said grace. I looked at her before I dug in and smiled.
"So I got a surprise for you. But you have to wait till your birthday". I explained.
"Ugh. Fine."
"Its gone be worth the wait." I actually changed my plan on marrying her. Everything was going to be the same except instead of getting married out here on her 19th birthday I was gone bust her brother out of jail get my cousin that work as a hacker to delete all trace of us and move to Jamaica to have our wedding on the beach.
"OK I don't really want anything but you." She said looking into my eyes.
"Ino and your going to get me just wait girl."

Jamar in the MM.