One

Zoeys POV

"Get up you ugly little piece of crap!"

ok let me explain what is going on here. first thing first my name is Zoey and i live in a orphanage. I am three years old. I have been here since I was 2 weeks old. my dad left before i was born and my mom left me on the doorstep of this horrible place. I hate it here because we get punched by ms. Vivian aka the butthole. but today is adoption day so i might get out of this bad place but Ms.Vivian says that i will never get adopted. i have no friends everyone bullies me. mostly the teen they are buttholes. *slap*

"I said to get up you!" Ms.Vivian yelled

"i am up" i yell back that was a big mistake *slap kick slap slap slap kick kick kick* i let the biggest scream ever.

lukes POV

Me and the boys were at home watching tv when a add for orphanage and we have a extra room to are house so we decided that we should adopt a kid. we wanted a girl 2-4. we get the the orphanage called sunny side home for girls but let me tell you it doesn't look sunny at all. the building is painted grey there are no windows. it just looks like a prison.

this place looks scary! calm said

we agree! we all said at the same time

we walk on the door and here the loudest scream ever. we all run towards the sound to see a little girl who could not be no older the 3 being bet by the owner of this place.( they know that because she was in the tv add) we all run over to the little girl and pry the owner off of her. i felt so bad that this little has to go throw this. all i know is that i want her.