In search for ...

In search for,

'The Kingdom's New Queen'

*virgin lady

*5'7 height

*in early twenties

*flawless skin

*gorgeous beauty

*currently single

Specially: an EVIL Personality

From: Your Ruler, Evil's Corp.

"Your Highness, Our Kingdom Ruler, I bow down before you. This is the sample we distributed throughout the whole kingdom, and we have thousands of fair ladies waiting inside the palace today just to be your new Queen." the duke inform the King

"Oh crap! I forgot about that. I don't have time to choose, our kingdom is facing a huge problem. I'm figuring a plan, how to get the whole planet. I just need to conquer the other Kingdom and bring Old King Darryll down! So I'm giving you the power to decide, who will my Queen be. Now go! Choose me an Evil Queen"

------

'Eve's POV'

"Attention Ladies, please proceed to your respective areas,

everyone will undergo a special test. All number 1's, please go to the door on your right and all number 2's on the left." an old man in a high rank uniform announced.

I followed the lady-line going to the right door. The room was dark, ladies are screaming like it's the end of their life. I didn't bother screaming for I believe it'll be just a waste of my own energy. Then, I felt something, something manly, something in my stomach, something moving, now it's on my chest, something is squeezing my right breast, what the hell.......

"Arghhhh.... A lady broke my arms! Someone help me!!!" I heard a guy cry in front of me after taking his arms off my chest, by locking it around his back.

The lights were brought to life, I saw what is happening around me. Ladies around me, are almost naked. Knights without their metal uniforms have thier hands around the ladies bodies. I saw some of them are already lying in the ground. What the hell is happening.... Is this the test? Are the ladies suppose to be raped and harassed? Am I out of the test? The guy I'm still holding is still crying. And I'm frozen in place.

"You there!!!" an old knight in uniform is walking towards me. He removed my grips from his soldier and harshly pulled me towards another room. He pushed me in a chair and I waited for his next action

"Why'd you do that? Are you insane? Your in a test, lady!" he shouted in my face and I did not answer

"Wait here. I'm sending you out after I take a close look at my knight." he commanded as he marched out of the room.

Okay. I'm totally out of the test. Plan A did not succeed. Preparing Plan B.