Alexa

You see, I was one of the only people who didn't laugh at Max. The reason for that was, I knew the story he told to be true. I am Sharkgirl. In this world, I call myself Alexa. A year after living with the sharks, I was fishnapped by a scientist. He studied me and taught me how to hide my shark like features. I was able to hide my fins and my teeth. My gills were hidden under my clothes and I learned to breathe above water without my gills. I still had them and needed them just not as much. I could survive both under the water and above. Years after living with the scientist, I started calling him father. I went to school like a normal girl and made friends with a kid named Linus. He was a sweet kid until it came to bullying Max. He was then rude, crude, and just plan mean. But he was never mean to me. He even admitted, I was his girl. If he only knew my secret. You might find this hard to believe that a half girl/ half shark being can really exist. Well, I wasn't real at first. I was only a dream at first. Sharkboy and I were real human yes but we had always dreamed about being part shark. Some dreams are so strong that they become reality. The storm wasn't part of the dream but it happened that way anyway.