Seriously

Ellie's pov

Even tho Nash asked me on this date I don't know how I feel about him. I mean do you ever have that felling where your with one person and you can't stop thinking about another? Well that's me right now. Yeah I know I'm 14 oh young love well I guess you could say that. Nash is 16 he has all the good qualities a guy should have, like perfect body, eyes, hair, smells good, and best of all has the perfect personality he's so sweet and caring. But then I have these Hayes feels. I don't know after that whole prank thing it really opened up my eyes to reality and I think I need to make a decision. But not now of course because I'm gonna enjoy tonight and see where this gets me. "Ellie?" I here someone say I shake my head "sorry got caught up in my thoughts" Nash smiled "are you ready to go?" I frown "yeah sorry about being a downer tonight Nash but it was fun while it lasted" I smiled lightly. He smiled and we slipped into the car and they took off back to the hotel. "Ellie I have a question." I look at Nash "and what is that?" He smiled "well do you like me?" I look down and ignore the question. He looks at me with sympathy and the car comes to a stop. I get out of the car and walk into the hotel. I slip my phone out of my pocket and no messages or anything so whatever. I walk upstairs and get into my room and change into a pair of spandex and a purple tank top and walk out in the hallway to find Hayes room. I knock and he answers it with a smile "hey Ellie come in" I smile and walk inside "Hayes we need to talk obviously" he smiled and took a seat so I sat next to him "so how was the date with Nash?" He says with a smile but his tone was down. "It was okay just I had a lot on my mind..." I trail off "Hayes I can tell you anything right, or ask you anything right?" He smiles "yes Ellie you should know that but what was on your mind" I frown. "Okay this might sound bad but have you ever been with one person and felt something for someone else? Because tonight when I was with Nash I couldn't get my mind off of one of the guys. That sounds terrible I know and then to top it off he asked me if I liked him and I couldn't hurt him he's so sweet and-" I rambled on until Hayes cut me off "Ellie I know how you feel but who was it that your thinking about?" I frown "this is what's gonna hurt him the most Hayes..." I trail off for what seems like the thousandth time tonight. "Ellie come on who cares who it is" I sigh "Hayes" he looks at me and tilts his head and says again "tell me who it is" I look at him "Hayes" he starts to get mad "Ellie please just tell me who it is" I look at him teary eyed and say " Hayes it's you I can't get my mind off you I have so many feelings for you catch the hint" he smiled and says "well that might not be something Nash would want to here but it's defiantly something I want to here." I smiled and said "thanks Hayes but I don't know how to tell Nash" I here someone clear there through from behind us and say "you don't have to Ellie I understand" he frowns and turned around and walks out. "Hayes I will be right back I gotta talk to him to explain because I somehow get the hint he didn't here everything we told each other" he shakes his head as if saying go ahead so I run out "Nash please let me explain" he turns around and looks mad but also heartbroken. "Explain what? You only used me to get to Hayes? To have a nice date? What is it that you want Ellie? I liked you a lot and you do this" I look at him. "Please just let me explain myself Nash" he looks at me "you have 10 minutes." I smile lightly and say "Nash it isn't that I don't like you, your really sweet and you have all the qualities a girl would ever want in a guy. I feel really bad for doing this to you but do you ever have that moment where your with someone but you want to be with another?" He cuts me off mid sentence "actually yes Ellie thank you so much" I smile "Nash any girl would be lucky to have you" I smiled and he looks at me "just promise me one thing and do me one thing before you go Ellie" I smile "and what is that?" I question. "First promise me you will never go for someone who will break your heart and that one thing I want you to do is..." He cuts himself off by kissing me really quick. "I love you Ellie have a nice life." He walks off and I smile to myself. Well that couldn't have ended any worse. I laugh and walk into Hayes room again. "Hayes" he smiled and walks over to me "so?" I smile "everything went good he made me promise him something and he walked away I don't see how it could have gone better" he smiles then smirks "so Ellie when did you start falling for me?"
I smile "ever sense we played that prank on Nash by the way that smirk you just did really did something to me" I smile. He grabs ahold of my waist and pulls me into his lap. He starts to lean in but I put my hand out "seriously Hayes were not ever dating" I frown at him trying not to smile. "Oh Ellie I thought I had it" he smirks. I smile and get up to walk out of the room but he stops me "your not going anywhere princess at least not till I get yo numba" I smiled and gave it to him and walked away then he texted me

From Hayes 😍: are you free tomorrow night say 6:30?

To Hayes😍: umm that depends what are we doing?

From Hayes 😍: swimming so your free?

To Hayes😍: of course I'm free you blue eyed freak. I'm going to bed goodnight Hayes

From Hayes😍: goodnight stay beautiful 😌😏😚❤️

I don't think tonight could have ended any better then that 😌
_____________________

Hey guys I'm back 😂 extra long chapter for ya. Don't worry everything works out so this is just kinda a filler you know before real drama strikes anyways bye 🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽