On the side of me

Title: On the side me

Cast: Yamada Ryosuke, Chinen Yuri, Arioka Daiki, Nakajima Yuto, Okamoto Keito, OC's

Genre: friendship, drama, angst

Length: oneshot

Summary: Yamada is living like hell. He feels like the world abandoned him. Not until he met Chinen and help him to live his life. But in the end, and for the second time he feels like no one is in his side. *summary sucks IKR! heheh I don't know what I will wrote gomen*

A/N: sorry for the typo graphical errors in this story xD I didn't reread it I'm lazy haha. It's unbeta-ed ^.^

***************************

He is currently at the rooftop of the hospital wearing his hospital gown. He's getting some fresh air. Inhaling and exhaling. His eyes is closed, feeling the cold wind touching his chubby cheeks. When he opened his eyes, still all he can see is darkness. A tears falls down from his eyes. Yes. He is blind. He's been in the hospital for a week now because of the accident. A car accident with his family. He closed his eyes again as he remembers the bloody scene.

'It is his 20th birthday and his family decided to celebrate it having dinner outside their house. His dad, mom, and older sister. They are their car, his dad driving while his mom on the driver seat and his sister beside him on the back seat. All of them are chatting happily on their way home, he didn't expect that a beautiful night will turned out to be his worst nightmare. A ten wheeler trunk is on it's way to their car. The truck is on it's wrong way, when his dad saw the truck on their way, he pushed the break to stop the car but it's too late. Their slide into the bottom of the truck, his saw his sister immediately covered him and the next thing he new, he is on the ambulance on the way to hospital.'

Only him survived on the incident. The drunk driver is on the jail now. But still, eventhough he is in jail now, he can never return his loving family. He's been crying a lot for the past week. Everytime he remembered the accident. He's always having that nightmare. He feels so alone, everything is perfect for them. But in just one blink, everything is gone. His dad, mom and sister. He feels so frustrated. As he walked in the rooftop, he put his hand on the railing. 'there is only one solution left from all this suffering' he thought. As he put his right leg on the railings, ready to jump someone shouted from behind and make him stop for a minute.

"Oi! Chotto!" the guy said. The guy run as fast as could. The guy put his arms around Yamada's waist and pulled him. Yamada struggled but the guy hold him tight.  

"Get off me! Baka!" Yamada shouted. 

"You are the stupid one here! What do you think you're doing?!" 

"Don't you see?! I want to die!" he said as his tears falls endlessly. 

"Do you think all your problems will fade when you die? Suicide is a sin!"  

"I don't care! I just want to die! I don't want to live anymore!" 

"You want to die?! Don't you know what your family will feel when they knew you committed suicide here?" he said gasping for breath. Yamada chuckles. 

"Huh. I don't have a family. Their all dead. They leave me just a week ago." he said, in a bitterness tone. The guy just looked at him. He sighed. 

"I- I'm sorry to hear that. But, still... Committing suicide is not the best solution for this. You should know that. Maybe there's a reason why God did not let you die with them."

He looked at the guy eventhough he can't see him. He cried again. "B-b-but... Why? Why did they leave me alone? I can't take this anymore." the guy hugged him and rubbed his back to soothed him. " I- I missed them so much."