Chapter one- Beautiful

*Alex’s P.O.V*

My alarm clock went off. I was dreading this day. After me and my mum moved in to our new home, away from America, to the UK.

It was my first day in school. I hated being the 'new girl'. But after moving three times within two years because of my mum’s job, you would think that I would be used to it. But I’m not and I wouldn't want to be.

"Alex, get up!" I heard my mum shout up the stairs. There was no way of me not going. So I got up and went in to the shower, letting the steaming hot water hit against my skin. I wrapped my towel around me as I got out and started at my wardrobe. What do I wear? I shifted a few clothes around a decided to go with my ripped legged skinny jeans and my black and red top saying 'Why do I have to be here?'

I went to the kitchen to get a cookie. I saw my mum staring at me so I asked her "what?" with crumbs falling out. "You're not wearing that" She laughed, “just watch me" I replied sticking out my tongue and walked out the door.

As I walked up into the school, it was really that bad. It was quite modern but it was the other students I was anxious of. I walked into the class room and sat down.I could feel the pressure of eyes put on me so I simply turned around and smiled. A girl came up to me and stuck her hand out whilst saying “hi, I’m Barbra” I shook her hand and told her “I’m Alex” We talked until the bell went and the teacher walked in.

It was the normal thing ‘This is Alexander, blah blah’ I corrected to being called Alex I hated my name Alexander, it sounded so pathetic.

I could hear someone from behind me whispering my name “Alex!” I turned around to see it was Barbra; she was trying to tell me something and I’m not the best lip reader so I couldn’t understand what she was saying.

But when I tried to get up to go to her there was a tall, dark figure standing in front of me. I gulped and examined what he looked like. He wore a black leather jacket with black jeans. As I looked as his face I noticed he had brown locks flowing across his face, with green orbs that I stared in to. But I was interrupted by his raspy voice “that’s my seat” O stammered the handful of words that I chocked out “I-I’m sorry” but as I got up he grabbed my wrist, letting a smoke of cigarettes and drugs smell hit my face, he leaned slowing to my ear and whispered with his hot, raspy voice “its fine, beautiful” I looked up and quickly went to the spare seat across the room. But those words kept spinning in my head ‘Its fine, beautiful.’

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heyy! Well,this is my very first  fan fic :S and i would love to know what you guys thought of it and if i should carry on so please comment on what you thought of it i don't mind if its good or bad :D so yeah thanks for readingg :D ily xx