New Friends

It has been three weeks since I got my job back, I was given a raise for working harder then the others. That raise helped me get another apartment that was closer to the dinner and Rosie's school. I bought Rosie and myself new clothes and more toys for when I work on weekends Rosie wouldn't be bored in the dinner, even though everyone loves her.

"Annie can we go to the park?" Rose asked asked looking up from her dolls. "Sure baby girl, do you want to have a picnic or want to eat when we come back?" I asked picking up her toys. "Picnic!" She said jumping. I smiled, "Go take a bath and get changed I'll make the food." She nodded and ran off.

I looked at the food I made and remembered this is exactly what my mother made for us before our family became broken

I looked at the food I made and remembered this is exactly what my mother made for us before our family became broken. "Can we go now?" I finished putting everything in the basket and looked at me. She had everything on either backwards or inside out. "Come here. You put them on wrong." I laughed, "that's why it was itchy." I laughed and put everything on right for her.

~At The Park~

"Okay you can go play I'll be right here when you want to eat." She nodded and ran off to play with the other kids.

"Hello." I jumped from the voice and looked behind me. "Uh, hello?" It was a lady that looked my age or younger. She has brown hair brown eyes, she styled her hair in a perfect bun. "I saw you sitting here alone so I was wondering if you wanted to join me and my friends." She said giving me a warm smile.

"That's really nice of you but I'm here with my baby sister she's just playing now but after where having a picnic." "Oh okay well join us if you change your mind." She smiled and walked off. What is up with people being nice to me at the park?

"Hello Annie." I looked up and it was Antonio. "Wow my day just got ruined." I sighed. "Why haven't you come back?" Boy bye. "Because I didn't need to." I put my hair into a ponytail. "Are you here alone?" He demanded. "What is this 20-questions? Leave me alone." I snapped. He was going to say something when the girl from earlier came back and this time with three other people. "Hey these are the friends I was talking about, what to hang out?" Thank you. "Sure, let me pack these up." I smiled. "I'll see you later Annie." He glared at the boys and walked away.

"Was that Antonio Knight? The billionaire Antonio Knight?" The other girl screamed. "Thanks for helping me and yeah that's him." "No problem."

We spent two hours talking to each other. Huh, the girl that grew up with no friends made four in a day. When Rosie finally wanted to come eat I said bye to everyone and we had our picnic.

Everything is good.....so far.