Party Date (part 2)

"You look beautiful Rosie." Antonio said to Rosie as she ran into his arms. "Thank you. Annie looks pretty too!" She said looking at me. "Thank you baby girl." I said smiling. "Yeah, she's really beautiful." He said looking at me with adoration in his eyes.

Don't fall for it Annie it's fake he kidnapped you don't fall!

"Can we go." I said agreeing with my mind. Everyone nodded and we were on our way. "Uh before we go can I talk to you. In private. Please?" I was going to say no but Derrick took Rosie into the limo that's waiting for us.

"Yes?" I asked in the sweetest voice that I can but I know that he know I don't really mean it. "Please can for one night please don't hate me. One night for us just to have fun." He said it almost broke me how desperate he looked. Key word: almost. "If you stay away from me then yeah sure." I was about to walk away but he grabbed my arm.

"I can't do that."

"Why not?"

"Because....your my date tonight."

Ughhh.

"No." I said walking away but again he grabbed my arm. "Please. Please just for tonight. For one night I can prove to you that I'm not the asshole you think I am. Please Annie." I sighed and nodded. "But of you make me mad this will never happen again." He smiled and quickly nodded.

We walked into the car and was greeted with a happy Rosie and Derrick. "Annie! Annie Derrick told me a secret!" Rosie screamed. "Oh yeah and what did he tell you?"

"He said-"

"Nothing."

I looked at Derrick confused and so did Rosie. Derrick looked a Rosie, "we'll tell her later." She smile and started bouncing in her seat. I saw Antonio give him a look that says he knows what's going on. So why am I the only one left in the dark?

The car ride was silent other then Rosie's laughter while watching cartoons on the tv in the limo. Rich people.

When the car finally stopped the door opened and we were greeted my cameras flashing. Derrick and Rosie went out first then Antonio. When he was out he reached his hand out for me and helped me out. The cameras went crazy with the paparazzi went to asking questions.

Of course he ignored them and pulled me gently to the entrance of the ballroom. It was the most prettiest place I've been to.

And since I haven't been anywhere but home and work and Rosie's school this is new to me

And since I haven't been anywhere but home and work and Rosie's school this is new to me. "This place is so beautiful." I whispered but I guess Antonio heard cause he chuckled. "C'mon it's only the beginnig." He said putting my hand into his.

"Thank you everyone in welcoming and celebrating the creations of my first born." The lady said everyone began cheering for her. "Some of you may be thing why is she so happy?."

Yes.

"Well the answer to that is because three years ago I was in an accident where the doctor told me I'll never be able to have kids." Saying that she started crying. A man came on stage and hugged her I'm assuming her husband. "Now I'm a mother to my baby boy Anthony Randy Anderson."

This picture was shown on the full screen everyone aw'ed and congratulated her

This picture was shown on the full screen everyone aw'ed and congratulated her. "Now lets get this party started." I saw something moved on my right side when I looked it was the curtains rising and another room being shown. It was the actual ballroom.

 It was the actual ballroom

It was so beautiful. I'm actually really glad Antonio took me here. "Do you want to dance?" Antonio asked me. I looked at him and nodded. He smiled and took my hand to the dance floor. And a few other couple's followed us including the host and hostess of the party.

I've seen the world, Done it all, Had my cake now, Diamonds, brilliant, And Bel Air now, Hot summer nights, mid July
When you and I were forever wild, The crazy days, city lights, The way you'd play with me like a child

I put my head on Antonio's shoulder and we swiftly moved to the beat.

Will you still love me, When I'm no longer young and beautiful? Will you still love me, When I got nothing but my aching soul? I know you will, I know you will, I know that you will, Will you still love me when I'm no longer beautiful?

He twirled me around I laughed lowly and he chuckled. He continued to twirl me while laughing. I was actually having a good time.

Little did I know this night would be the worst night of my life.

~~~~~~

Next two chapters will be on Monday I gave you guys this chapter as a sorry to my mistake so ENJOY. Vote and comment bye 😘❤