Living with Billie Joe Armstrong: 2 years later.

2 years later.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Where cold mom be? Shes been gone since 6. Its now midnight. What could she be doing? Usually when she goes out shes back at 8.

I sat in my bed listening to music. I looked at the screen of my ipod.

'Warning: Green Day'

One of my favourites. I sat up and started playing the guitar. Thee one Billie gave me of course. Ever since my experience with him i have liked him even more! I played along to the tune im my headphones. As i was strumming and my elbow hit fang, and he woke up. Fang was much bigger now. He has a doggy bed in my room but he likes to sleep on the end of my bed.

The song finished and i put my guitar down and laid back in my bed. I signalled for fang to come under the covers with me, his warm fur comforting me. Soon, i started to fall asleep.

All of a sudden i wake up to the sound of a door closing. I look at my clock. 3am. I slowly get out of bed , careful not to wake fang. I open my door and make my way downstairs. I see mom making her way to the kitchen.

"Mom?" I whisper.

"Oh hello Rayne!"

"Mom where have you been?!" I ask, a bit annoyed.

"Iv'e been out! Don't worry! In fact, i have someone with me who you might like!" She said. I glint in her eye

"What do you mean?" I asked. Alarmed.

"Come into the kitchen." She said, guiding me.

I was walked into the kitchen. And there, sat at the table, drinking water. Was the Billie Joe Armstrong!!

I started to go dizzy. My eyes rolled into the back of my head.

I fainted.

------------------------------------------

"Rayne? Rayne?!"

My eyes slowly opened. I was laid on the couch. Mom was sat with me, trying to wake me.

"Rayne thank goodness your alright!" She said, giving me a hug.

"Im sure iv'e heard that name before!" Said Billie Joe, trying to think back through his memories. I turned my head to look at Billie. He looked at me and smiled. It reminded me of the first time i met him.

"Im sure iv'e seen you before!" He said looking at my eyes. I looked away.

"Mom! Where did you find him?!" I asked. This was too good to be true.

"He was going into a hotel and so i stopped him and told him of how your one of his biggest fans! We got a few drinks and decided to come back here!" She said. Looking cheerful.

"Why was he going into a hotel?" I asked. My mom opened her mouth to speak but Billie interrupted.

"Adrienne kicked me out. We had a fight and we have decided its time to divorce. I think its for the best. But i just don't want my boys to have to live in a hotel so i started looking for a place. Your mom came along and said i could live here!"

My smile grew.

"So i hear your a fan?" He asked. I nodded, my smile even bigger.

"Alright. Bed! You can chat later. Off you go now." Mom said. Spoiling the moment of pure awesomeness!

"Fine" i slumped upstairs. I got into bed and stared at my guitar (iv'e been doing a lot of that lately). And i thought being on stage with billie was a dream come true! Its just been taken to another level!