RECAP

HELLOOOOO EVERYONE!! Omg it's been so long! I'm sooooo SORRY!

I'm trying to get my shit together and I'm trying to start a new positive life 😊😊😊
So what's up??? How's life's???

Anyway, yes! I'm still continuing this story.❤️
-------
RECAP
-Angie is a 15 year old viner/youtuber that lives in NYC btw she knows how to sing.

-she goes to London bc of a school trip.

-she meets Brooklyn Beckham and they fall in love.

-they starting dating, unfortunately Angie had to go back to NYC.

-after a month (I think) Brooklyn and Angie reunite at the beginning of the summer.

-Brooklyn takes her to a red carpet event. Brooklyn starts talking to a girl during the event, Angie finds out that the girl is Brooklyn's ex gf, and that he is not over her.

-Angie gets mad at Brooklyn. He leaves to London, Angie realizes that she over reacted and apologizes. Brooklyn didn't really care, and forgives her.

-Angie feels bad, so after 2 weeks she surprises Brooklyn by visiting him.

-Angie saw Brooklyn making out with another girl.

-They break up and she goes back to NYC.

-4 weeks later, Brooklyn moves on and is dating another girl. Angie bumps into her childhood friend, Shawn Mendes. (btw she lived in Canada before moving to NYC.)

-Angie and Shawn start hanging out , and eventually they fall in love and date.

-They both got invited to digi tour. Then Angie finds out that Brooklyn is going.

-While Angie performs she makes eye contact with Brooklyn. Awkward. Then Shawn performs and sings an original song written for Angie. They perform together and kiss on stage, Brooklyn walks out of the event.

-Brooklyn text and keeps texting Angie, but she ignores him.

-While her and Shawn where in a date, Angie accidentally calls Shawn, Brooklyn. She got embarrassed and left.

-Angie couldn't stop thinking of Brooklyn so she decided to sit down in Central Park and read Brooklyn texts.

-The text basically explain what happened when Brooklyn was kissing the girl. He basically got drugged by the girl and he thought she was Angie. After reading all the texts Angie felt bad and she's started crying. She makes her way to the subway until she sees Brooklyn on the distance. Yes, he came to NYC.

-The next day she got a call from Hayes, Brooklyn's best friend, saying that Brooklyn got in a car accident. She rushes to the hospital, Brooklyn was in a coma, so Angie explains her feelings for him and falls asleep next to Brooklyn.

-The next morning Angie gets a called from Shawn. Shawn realizes that Angie has feelings for Brooklyn and she doesn't denied it, so Shawn breaks up with her.

-2 days later Angie was invited to a fashion show. While she was in the red carpet taking pictures and everyone screaming her name, she turns around to someone who screamed her name and it was Brooklyn. In front of all the cameras Brooklyn asks her out. Angie says yes!

-The summer is about to end, Angie and the Beckham family decided to go to the Bahamas together.

-During the airplane ride, Angie realizes that her and Brooklyn are not gonna last on a long distance relationship, she got upset but then ignores her thoughts.

-During the trip Brooklyn gives her a promise ring.
------
WOW that was a long recap. Btw I changed the cover photo, what do u guys think?