chapter 4

Edited!!!- 1/16/12

*************************************

***Tori***

So I just got home from the doctor's office where I got told I was pregnant with not 4 but 5 babies now.  Damn I'm gonna be huge.  Not that I'm already not.  Thank God I'm a werewolf, if I wasn't I would die trying to carry these werewolf babies in me!  At least I have the fathers of my children behind me to support me.  Yeah.  I said fathers I have 2 sets of twins in my stomach, 2 babies per dad and then there was the runt.  We have to wait to find out whose baby that is but I know the options, Ron or Drake.  Drake is my mate but I still love Ron my ex-boyfriend.

"You hungry?" My BFF and roommate, Carly asked me.  "What do you think?  I'm a werewolf and I have 5 werewolf pups in my stomach." I said sarcasticly.  Carly laughed.

"What do you want." She rolled her eyes.  "How about," I stopped to think.  What was I craving?, "we go hunting?"  "Ok let's call Rachael first to make sure you can phase and not hurt my godchildren." She said with a smile.  She took out her phone, dialed the number and gave it to me.

"Hey Rachael.  Quick question.  Can I phase without hurting the babies?"  I asked.

"Yes you are able to as long as you aren't phasing from stress or anger.  Also don't fight while in wolf form." She told me.

"Ok thanks alot see you soon.  Bye Rachael." I said and hung up.  I repeated what Rachael said  to Carly.

"Ok I'll catch the food and we can eat it.  Sound good?" She asked.

"Sounds great." I answered heading out the back door to the forest in our backyard.  How convenient.

We reached the forest and transformed into our wolves.  Carly had light purple eyes and sand colored fur to match her hair color in human form.  My wolf had shiny russet brown fur and light blue eyes just like my human form.  I looked at my tummy and saw even as a wolf I was still fat.  I groaned to Carly, 'I'm still fat... I was hopping to slim a little in wolf form damn it.'  She laughed in my head.

We ran into the woods in search for food.  I heard a rustle in the bushes and MMed Carly 'There's something over there by that bush.'  She crouched low and sprung up in the air and pounced on a group of gazelles.  Because she was no ordinary wolf she was able to catch five of them.  I went over and began to eat.  I ate 3 and she ate 2 of them.  I got more because... you know, I'm pregnant.  We went back to our house and got a change of clothes.

I went back downstairs and heard a knock on the door.  I waddled to the door and smelt the sweet scent of forest, cinnamon, and vanilla, it was Drake.  I opened the door and arms immediately encased me in an embrace.  I tilted my head up and his lips claimed mine.

"Babe, we need to talk.  Where's Carly?"  He said.

"Right here."  She said walking into the hall.

"Good.  Let's go sit for a moment."

"Ok." Carly and I said simultaneously.

We walked into the living room.  Drake and I sat in the loveseat and Carly sat in the chair across from us.  "Ok.  An enemy is after us.  They know I found my mate."  He said looking at me.  "They know your having my pups,  and they are planning on killing you and the babies.  I need you to move into the hide out house in the forest.  I am signaling the rest of the pack to come immediately and we will all live in the hide out mansion including new recruits.  Carly start packing and I will send over some of our pack to help pack.  Tori you need to leave with me now so I can get you safely to the house.  Carly I already sent a message to Ron and Stark so I need you to pack all of Tori's and your stuff as quickly as you can.  Come on Tori your mom will be there when we arrive."  He got up and led me to the door.  I looked back to where Carly was sitting and I saw here flit up the stairs and out of sight with her werewolf speed to begin packing.

***************************************************************************

VOTE, COMMENT, FAN ME!! :D

LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!!! (;