2.How Fetty Pick Up Girls

How Fetty Wap pick up girls.
He can pick me up anytime!Woo!
Let me get my lil self on somewhere.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FETTY WAP POV:

Aye mane it's gone be so turnt up at the fair tonight.All boss people go at night.To see the nightshow.Naw I'm playing,I'm playing.

But that's my song doe.I grab my phone (iPhone 6s gold to be exact),to check the time.Its about seven o'clock,so I should get ready.

As I walk into the bathroom I trip man.It ain't no trip and catch yo self its that type where you fall smack down.It wasn't no light smack either.

Ooh,sometimes I despise shoes.Thats just stupid of me tripping over my own dang shoes.That just ruined my mood.

I turn on the hot water making sure the temp is all the way up.Then I strip my clothes and jump in."Aagh,"The water is freezing cold!!My nipples almost froze off!

After I wash my self ,get out,dryoff I put my clothes on.(pic below)

I spray my self with cologne(a nigga gotta be smellin good)

I spray my self with cologne(a nigga gotta be smellin good).Then I brush my teeth.As walk out of the bathroom I step OVER the shoe and grab my phone,wallet, and keys.

Hmm what car should I drive today.I guess I'll drive my white Lamborghini with the all black interior.This is my favorite car that own.

The ladies love it too.Especially when a nigga hop out looking good.The drive to the fair was pretty long since I was excited as a mud.

When I parked and got out all eyes were on me and I like that.Nolove that.Everyone was waving,pointing,and overall all the talk was about me.

I walked up to the ticket/wristband booth and waited in line.It was only about five people in front of me.I paid twenty dollars for a wristband.

I walked around and saw all the fine hunnies.I wasn't talking about the honey booth.*wink,wink *

I walk up to this one girl and she starts squealing really loud for about ten seconds and then out of nowhere she faints.

I catch her before she falls and take her to the medical booth.Fame game to strong for some people I guess.

I go back to were I was and look around and spot the most beautiful girl at the whole fair.

As I'm walking towards her she doesn't squeal or faint thank the heavens."Baby won't you come my waaaaayyyy,got something I want to saaaaay!!"By the time I finish she laughing so hard I'm surprised she isn't rolling on the floor.

"Nawl I'm good,"she says and starts running.Aww hell naw she not getting away today.

THE END