2- rumors!!!

****Katherine Sky Jenner****
I woke up and got into my Sexy Balck dress with flats and did ym hair and makeup then I went down stairs.. I saw niall "hi baby!" I siad the camera ppls wasn't here yet I keep are dating a secrect he kissed me I jumped onto his lap and we made out I have my own house me and Kylie are twins only that I never had a fake job I have normal size lips my boobs are big but they're not fake my eyes are all looking right put I do get my hair done.. Alittle
I got off him I walked to my kitchen I saw my sister Kylie.. "When did you get here?" I aksed hopping she didn't see us.. "Wait are cams here!" I shout "nope. Its to early.." Kylie replied "your boy toy is waiting" she chucked I gave her annoyed eyes me and khole aren't talking.. She dissed me like whatever... Kylie hurry up and left niall went to his car and nobody saw him.. I went to Kim's house kanye was not here and Kim's kids either.. Being 2016 ain't good.. Anyways "so you and khole.." Kim asked "she fucking bitch she jealous of me cuase I have a life! She jealous of a 18 year old!" I shouted I looks did the Cams were here luckily they weren't.. "She took my dress then she said she wanted to do something to my bf! Then she tweeted 'some ppls don't worry and some over do it!' Like oh my gosh! She a fucking btich just cuase I care about my boy firned! She a fucking idoit! I swear she like 31! I'm 18 I got to live my life! She doesn't she not my mom like wtf!" I screamed "how about we just shop.." Kim said we went to Victoria secrects I got a lace bra and undies and then we went to local dash we got a jumpsuit and and some high heels.. The"baby papperazii saying "is it true sky is pregnant!" "Is it true that's she had a abortion!" "Is it true that she had loving with Justin beiber last week" "is she loving Justin beiber and sucking his area" "is she a slut!" "Is kim k cheating with tyga!" "Is tyga with Sky Jenner!" We ran to the car I got in and drove back to kim house I RNA in went to the bathroomn and cried hardly later it was night I was at niall house cuddling with him "baby why are the fans think I pregnant? We never had sex!" I said "I know put I love to one day.." He said as he kissed me I jumped on his lap I pulled off his shirt and pants I lapped danced on his he undressed me.. "Baby I don't want to yet" I said he wasnt pissed we got dressed we cuddled watching pretty little lairs. Until I fell alseep on him..