4- Khole is a little jealous?

*****Sky Jenner****
The camera was rolling and kylie and I was chatting while khole was talking to kourtney
"So kyls I have a acting career! For pretty babies the new TV show!! I'm guest staring!!!!" I shouted "that's awesome!" Kylie said I texted Kylie about khole so the camera ppls won't see us..
****=Khole kardashian=****
"So.." I said "so what about you and sky!" She said " she s a btich she thinks it s a big deal that I too her dress and almost hitted on her wow.." I siad I didn't say bf so the cameras will know so I siad wow she picked that up " that's seriously wrong tho.. I'm sorry but.. It is.." She admitted "but what else what did she do?!" Kourtney said "she just yelled at me saying its wrong cuase she's a 18 year old and I'm 31.. Like no big deal im not that older then her!" I siad as I got a vodka and drunk it. Trying to get drunk..
------------sky Jenner-----------
Finally the trip was over I came home to seeing my bf naill with red roses and wine next to him "baby" I said he kissed me we made out he sucked on my neck he pulled me on the wall we made out I undressed him he undress me showing my undies laced and bra until the door ringed I kissed him and put on a rope.. And got the door "mom!" I siad it was Caitlin "hey at why are in a rope?" She asked "um.. I never mind um why at you here! I'm my house?" I asked " I was upstairs with naill watching TV and you answer my question.." I said "um.. I was visiting" She siad "I'll be right back mom!" I said I walked back to my room " my mom Caitlin is here!" I siad he got dressed so did I.. We walked down stairs "hi.." He siad Caitlin looked on my neck "are those bits?" She aksed "um.. No " I lied "were you guys having um sex?" She aksed "Nope just a little PDA." I siad winking "okay so.." Naill siad "right I wondering if you guys I could stay here I have no place to stay.. So" she siad "sure cait!!" I said we moved her into the guest bedroom then me and naill walked back to the room and made out with are outfits on we watched TV we fell asleep cuddling it was relief..
Author note.
This story is mature!!! Okay they did not do they nasdtys everything they almost do.. They can't.. Okay byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeejjejejjejejejeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeejjejejjejejejeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeejjejejjejejejeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeejjejejjejejejeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeejjejejjejejejeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeejjejejjejejejeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee