Chapter 1.

••••••••chapter 1••••••••

hay gurl hay. My sign off is down there and its xoxo paige. Laurens is -xxlaurenstyles.xx- i think. I hope you like this book. It's a collab with laurenmoody8. See my authors note at the bottom for more info on that.

If you are wondering this is the crew:

Kathryn: me (paige) nickname: Katy.

Bethany: Lauren. Nickname: Beth.

William: Kathryn's older brother (age: 21) nickname: will.

Cooper: Kathryn's older brother (age: 16) nickname: prob coop but we haven't decided yet.

There will be further description of what they look like soon.

We will introduce new characters along the way. But for now, these are all the people i have.

Anyways, I hope you like this book.

•Chapter 1•

(BETHANY POV)

"There's no food!" Someone screamed from the kitchen. I shot straight up in my bed, glancing around the room. The bed next to me was empty. "KATY!" I yelled.

A familiar brunette popped into the room. "Yes?"

"Stop yelling! It's too early!" I said, laying back down and stuffing a pillow over my face.

"But, there's no food." She sighed.

"Go get some." I chuckled, lifting the pillow off of my face and looking at the time. 7:30 AM.

"I cant. My car is at the shop."

"Get Will to take you." I said, referring to Kathryn's 21 year old Brother, William.

"He's asleep." She groaned.

"Go back to bed. It's 7 am." I sighed, turning over and pulling the covers over my shoulder.

Kathryn sighed and exited the room.

•TWO HOURS LATER•

BEEEEP BEEEEEP BEEEEP BEEP BEEEP BEEP BEEP

"OH SHUT UP!" I yelled, slapping the alarm clock off of the table.

The alarm clock fell to the ground, shattering. "Kathryn, you forgot to turn your damn alarm clock off!" I yelled through the house.

I jumped up, slipping on my Varsity swimming sweatshirt over my black leggings and walked into the kitchen. "Morning guys." I sighed, wiping my eyes.

I plopped myself up on a barstool and looked across the kitchen at my reflection in the mirror. "Holy shit. I look terrible." I said, taking down my messy bun and retying my curly blonde hair in a ponytail, leaving two blonde ringlets hanging out on each side of my face.

"I need food, now!" Kathryn yelled from across the kitchen. "Lets go out and get some." Will suggested, walking into the room.

"Okay! I'll drive." Cooper, Kathryn's 16 year old brother, who just got his license yelled.

Everyone exchanged worried looks. "NO!" We all said at once. Will took the key off the counter and jumped in the truck, slipping on his sanoks on the way out.

I brushed my teeth quickly, grabbing my black combat boots and slipping them on my feet.

I hurried to the truck and jumped in the back with Kathryn. "Sure took you long enough, Beth." Cooper chuckled from the front seat.

"Oh, sorry. Its My fault that I don't want to walk around like a gross hooligan, not brushing my teeth." I smiled.

"Hey! I did brush my teeth!" Cooper defended. "Yeah, so did I." Will and Kathryn laughed.

I looked over at Kathryn, who had her perfectly straight brown hair braided to the side and had mascara on, making her crystal blue eyes pop.

Kathryn has been my bestfriend since we were 4. My parents died when I was eight, so I've been living with Kathryn and her two brothers Will and Cooper ever since.

Will stuck the key in the ignition and backed the maroon dodge truck out of the garage.

Cooper switched on the radio and loud music flooded the truck.

"Because I really fell for you" will sang quietly.

"Oh I swear to you

I'll be there for you

This is not a drive by

Just a shy guy looking for a two-ply

Hefty bag to hold my love

When you move me everything is groovy

They don't like it sue me

Either way you do me

Oh I swear to you

I'll be there for you

This is not a drive by-I-I-I-I " kathryn and I screamed/sang.

"Holy. Shit." Will said, slowing down the truck. Kathryn's head popped up.

My moth dropped. "What the hell?" Cooper asked.

The whole street was covered in dead bodies, blood, flipped cars, and fire.

"What is happening?" Kathryn asked timidly.

BEEEP BEEEP BEEEEP "BREAKING NEWS REPORT THERE SEEMS TO BE A SITUATION SPREADING THROUGHOUT THE LOS ANGELES AREA, NOW SPREADING THROUGHOUT THE ENTIRE WEST COAST, PLEASE ST-" the man said and there was screaming and the radio cut off. I looked over at Kathryn, who seemed quite startled.

We all looked around the truck at each other. Will turned a corner and noticed about ten or eleven, zombies. WHAT? ZOMBIES? THIS ISN'T A STUPID MOVIE! WHY IS THERE ZOMBIES?

"is that a-?" Cooper asked, not wanting to finish the sentence.

"Mmhm." I nodded, not taking my eyes off of the road.

What the hell is this? This isn't a stupid zombie apocalypse movie. Is this even real?

Extremely real......

__________________________

Hii guys. So this is our first chapter of nowhere to run. I hope you like itt !

Lauren and I are doing this doing as a collab. Her user is: laurenmoody8. FOLLOW HERR. she's my best friend.

She wrote this first chappie and im writing the second one. Then we'll just keep switching off.

Lauren has this story on her page too. So copyright is to both of us.

These are all of our ideas and if we use someone else's we will tell you their username and that we have permission, if it's granted.

Love you all. 😘💕

Xoxo Paige.