Ella Lillian James

No one wants to become me.

Me, Ella Lillian James, is a girl nobody wants to EVER become.

With dyed black hair over my natural red hair, cold grey eyes, and pale skin with freckles, and an eyebrow piercing, lip piercing, nose piercing, and so many ear piercings I cant even count,

Im considered ugly.

Sure, I have a couple of friends. like Eva, a pale blond with green eyes girl, Jaxx, a black haired boy with purple eyes, Nirvana, a black haired and Yellow-eyed girl, Akemi, the typical Korean boy. that's basically everyone I have.

"Ella, snap out of it!" Nirvana says while snapping her fingers in front of my face as I stared off into the distance. I immediately jerk my head up, processing what she said. "We have to go to chemistry." She says again, "Oh, okay... Isn't that with Matt?"

I groan.

"Yeah, it is... Unfortunately..." I tilt my head back as I say, "Can we ditch and go to hot Topic?? Rylee tore my My Chemical Romance tee." Oh, and Rylee is my dog, a Black pit bull to be exact. Nirvana says sadly, "It is our fourth time ditching this week. Can we just go once?" "But Matt is going to be there!" I say, panicking. Oh, I don't like Matt. He is the reason I am like this, actually. The reason I cut, the reason I don't care about my health. It is all him.

"Once, Ella. Please?"

"Fine, but you owe me a MCR tee and a Slytherin Hoodie tomorrow!"