{14}

As Elaine walks to the corner of the hallway, blushing from embarrassment, Jiyoon unnie pops out from behind the wall and surprises Elaine.

"So, (wink wink) tell me everything that happened!" Jiyoon unnie shrieks in excitement to hear the new.

"Unnie-ah, Nothing happened in there. He failed at bandaging my ear and in the end I handled the cut myself. Nothing more, nothing less."

Elaine turns down the hall and points at her bandaged ear, showing unnie that she had done it herself.

"Aishhh! You're such a mood ruiner Elaine!" Jiyoon's face reflected her feeling of dissatisfaction with the story that Elaine had brought back.

---------------

Elaine arrives at the intern's lounge. She finally felt like she could breathe; like no one was watching her now. She caressed her hands around her warm cheeks as she looked in a mirror reflecting her reddened face. A light chuckle slips through her lips and she pushes back all the embarrassment from what had happened in the room with Wonho before heading back to work.

---------------

After five hours of restocking the supply rooms on the maternity floor, Elaine had now been assigned to file patients' charts in the Information room.

A tall stack of clipboards that were filled with Wing 7 patients were heavy and tricky to handle. Elaine struggles to walk down the hallway without dropping the files.

"I'll grab half, okay?" A familiar voice suddenly appears in front of her.

As she allows this kind gentleman to take a bit of the load she was carrying, she glances over at him to take a look at the chivalry this man he obtained.

"Don't you have something else to do?" Her anxiousness to find out dropped when she realized it was Wonho all along.

"I was about to go restock the patients room with their meds, but you seemed like you needed some help. I'd prefer a thanks, but that unimpressed look on your face is okay too," he jokes nonchalantly.

Elaine felt so bad after he had noticed her reaction to seeing him, so she smiled widely to show him she appreciated his generosity.

"You know I'm glad to have you helping me." Elaine lightly nudges Wonho's arms with her elbow.

"I'd still help you even if you weren't."

Elaine blushes at his reply and continues to head to the patient information room to file the boards.

Zzzzz....Zzzz....Zzzz....Zzzz....

"Aishhh, who is calling me at this time?" Elaine looks down at her phone before feeling butterflies filling her stomach.

"Go answer the call. I'll finish up these leftover files." Elaine denies Wonho's offer, but his reassuring tone of voice pushed her to exit the room and answer the call.

"Ya! I'm at work right now. Don't you know to only call me when it's a SERIOUS medical emergency?"

"Do you think that I don't hear what you tell me the first time? If you don't want to hear what's wrong then I'll hang up." Jimin replies eruptly. There was always a possibility that something was wrong, so Elaine couldn't risk the mistake of causing someone to die in her hands.

"Wait! Wait! Tell me, what's wrong then..."

"Jin isn't feeling well and so he wanted to talk to you right now!"

"Where is he? Would he like me to come over or does he want to come to the hospital?"

"I'll come and pick you up in half an hour. Deal?"